What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready to go to Cochlear Implant exercise-West Coast swing workshop-Joy of Dance/Toronto

Decompressing..or trying too. Second week of my first job and I've just blown $200 in gas during the commute, had to put in ten more dollars this afternoon, and managed to lose my badge coming out of the building. At least the security people have it...and it's a really ugly picture too God help me....God I hope this job is 'worth' it.

Laura

Decompressing..or trying too. Second week of my first job and I've just blown $200 in gas during the commute, had to put in ten more dollars this afternoon, and managed to lose my badge coming out of the building. At least the security people have it...and it's a really ugly picture too God help me....God I hope this job is 'worth' it.

Laura

OUCH! That is a lot of money, I feel for you..hope the job is worth it too...but I guess in today's eco; it's better than the alternative.

Camping

I am in the midst of caravanning (RV) around north eastern Australia with my husband.
Loving it and writing up a blog on my experiences, both in travel and life.
Robbiebago Grey Nomad Caravan Adventures

Oh ... and finding my way around All Deaf since I have only just recently join it.

Sitting here playing games and wishing I had some soda or something. Dinner is not sitting well and I need to have a "trucker's belch".

I am lots of tired pretty work out deaf community

Im having a hard time right now got 15 mins to decide between a M-Audio Fast Track Pro (USB1.1, <urgh), or Tascam US122L (USB 2.0) or a Focusrite Scarlett (USB 2.0)

is the 1.1 on the M-audio really gonna be a bad thing? if i was to do (not me but a terp to listen to film and voice over) is the USB1.10 going to be a big draw back??

G
well thats my hardest 10 mins ...

you see..USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 decides the latency...'feedback rates' speed..
and how easy for it to stream TO comp (the mic) and stream sounds From comp (to headphones), again yes im deaf, its for the interpreter, not me...

tumblr_mc2t63w4G91rf089no1_500.gif

I am sitting here contemplating life and wondering if it is really worth it.

Waiting to get to the emergency room...gonna be a long evening I'm sure...swollen glands, high fever and nauseous....bacterial infection all over again....ah well....if I'm not around AD much for several days, then you guys know where I'm at....several days of bed rest will do me good tho'!...so no worries.

Waiting to get to the emergency room...gonna be a long evening I'm sure...swollen glands, high fever and nauseous....bacterial infection all over again....ah well....if I'm not around AD much for several days, then you guys know where I'm at....several days of bed rest will do me good tho'!...so no worries.

Goodness!! Hope you get treated soon and get better soon as well. I will keep you in the prayers.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:

Get well soon RR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back