What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost done finishing up with my closet!! yay me!! :)

Now would be a good time to learn about breakers and what to do if you will be moving on 10/14.

but I was thinking where CB lived and thought for liability reasons the owner of the building would not want anything messing with electrify .

I had the impression that it is more or less an 'independent house' aka rental for the tenants than a group home. No staff there. I can see where a breaker box would be closed/locked in a group home for developmentally delayed folks but not for one like his. It's always good to know how to do it as these days it isn't that complicated - heck it wasn't in the 90s when I was living with my aunt (breakers tripped a lot in her old house).

I still remember the trip to Italy- in one hotel the breakers got tripped A LOT when our group was staying there. Seems some of the girls were using their hair dryers/curling irons...not exactly a good match for an older hotel AND different type plugs lol. Ended up that one of the chaperones was running to the breaker box several times that night....

Another good thing for everyone to know is where to shut off the water in case something starts to overflow.

And remind yourself where the fire extinguisher is in your house/apt. and how to operate it in an emergency.

My niece brought my beautiful goddaughter to come see me. She is so sweet but OMG she never stops. She was running in circles for almost a whole hour. She yells "go go go" and off she goes. She was a little upset I could not play with her but I'm still sore from the car accident.

Just finished my final exam in computer forensics--96.67. Whew! What a relief! I'm going for a walk now. :lol:

Just got back from the hot tub for a while... feeling good to refresh from the water jets.

debating which stove top coffee machine contraption to get, Otto or the Bacchi
but whats bothers me is, Bacchi gives a 'hiss' to tell you ready the cup and a 'whistle' to to begin pour...not very deaf -freindly...now im trying to find out about the Otto' but there's Bellman with a gauge...which is good but it's not up there with the other two.....grrr

hard to decide

anyone tried?

Feeling annoyed that I'm up again before six and it's Saturday!!! I so wanted to sleep in. I had a complete anxiety meltdown last night so maybe that's why I'm up early again.

Searching for cheap domestic US airlines during my trip in the USA, documenting it.

Fell asleep at 3am woke up at 4:15am with my neck hurting. Definitely trying to fall back to sleep.

Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

Riding in car on way to Columbia, about 90 miles. TCS and I are going to a ceremony honoring Vietnam era veterans.

My niece brought my beautiful goddaughter to come see me. She is so sweet but OMG she never stops. She was running in circles for almost a whole hour. She yells "go go go" and off she goes. She was a little upset I could not play with her but I'm still sore from the car accident.

I go through the same thing when I see my 3-year old niece. Spend a day playing with her and by the end I feel like I ran a few triathlons. It's like they have a mini-fusion reactor powering them through the day.

debating which stove top coffee machine contraption to get, Otto or the Bacchi
but whats bothers me is, Bacchi gives a 'hiss' to tell you ready the cup and a 'whistle' to to begin pour...not very deaf -freindly...now im trying to find out about the Otto' but there's Bellman with a gauge...which is good but it's not up there with the other two.....grrr

hard to decide

anyone tried?

My coffee machine is very deaf-friendly, it has a great indicator for when the coffee is done -- first degree burn from the steam! I probably shouldn't stand so close to it but it smells sooooooo good.

By the way, where do you get your coffee from? I've been using peets.com for many years now and still haven't managed to try all the different flavors from around the world. My favorite from there is the Aged Sumatra: Aged Sumatra | Peet's Coffee & Tea

Thinking about a lot of big life changing events coming my way.

I woke up late, and got a late start to my day today. Right now I'm relaxing and waiting for lunch.

I go through the same thing when I see my 3-year old niece. Spend a day playing with her and by the end I feel like I ran a few triathlons. It's like they have a mini-fusion reactor powering them through the day.
wait'll they get older up to about age 10 or so lol. My nephew is very active and sometimes will want me to play 'tennis' or kick the soccer ball around (last few years between ages 6-9 lol)... that wears you out fast too lmao and he's barely breaking a sweat the little brat.. (yes I love him.. we're fairly close).

I thank the gods for the times we get to sit down for a bit and play video games for a little (he does anyway- beats the pants off me if I play).

just fed the birds,i bit of local celb i clink fingers put arm up and countless sea birds come to me which do have draw backs when waiting for bus they know me follow bus..i must get photo and post it..done me bird duty and getting early night sleep...not able do much on computer no see keys well

Family member in the hospital with seizures....(several years, off and on)...they suspect spinal meniganititis...(that's spelled wrong)...so giving her tests...previously thought it was from alcoholism....:hmm:...she hit her head pretty bad this time (busted open)...

I hope she recovers , sounds terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back