What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family member in the hospital with seizures....(several years, off and on)...they suspect spinal meniganititis...(that's spelled wrong)...so giving her tests...previously thought it was from alcoholism....:hmm:...she hit her head pretty bad this time (busted open)...

Family member in the hospital with seizures....(several years, off and on)...they suspect spinal meniganititis...(that's spelled wrong)...so giving her tests...previously thought it was from alcoholism....:hmm:...she hit her head pretty bad this time (busted open)...

I hope she is OK RR. Once they do the spinal tap they should know rather quickly if it's spinal meningitis. She is very lucky to have you taking care of her. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Waiting for an UPS delivery. The joys of being close to the facility and therefore at the end of their route. :(

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I thought it was just here. I live a couple miles from the UPS place and its always 6:30 to 7pm before they stop here it gets old.

I thought it was just here. I live a couple miles from the UPS place and its always 6:30 to 7pm before they stop here it gets old.

For some that would be an advantage because if the delivery didn't come until that late they would be home from work to receive it.

He arrived just as I was walking out the door to go ask my neighbor if they would sign for my pkg & hold it for me. It was a little after 7:00.

I suspect all the facilities send their trucks out to the furthest delivery address and work their way back to the facility.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I think that's what it is. My mail used to come about 10 am, and recently they closed certain postal offices around here, so I don't see my mail until about 4 pm now. Maybe just a change in routes.

mentally cussing out the spammer that just went nuts, posting 11 of the EXACT same advertising spam posts across AllDeaf! oy. glad admin/whoever jumped on it pretty quick after I made a couple of reports.

:thumb::applause::applause::applause:

Do we get to see some pics of the new house being built?? :hmm:

Sure! I downloaded the AD app that will allow me to post pics from my phone so I will do that soon. It's still in framing/roof stage. They just put the windows in yesterday.

Making spaghetti. At 2 am. :lol: I'm weird like that.

it means you're fun to be with, like if i happen to get up for a pee, and see the lights on in the kitchen, id ask for some more for me..and join for a cuppa , maybe a wee game of cards...

sadly the world is full of stupid people living by the clock...boring!! and its pretty much a linear life to the grave...

it means you're fun to be with, like if i happen to get up for a pee, and see the lights on in the kitchen, id ask for some more for me..and join for a cuppa , maybe a wee game of cards...

sadly the world is full of stupid people living by the clock...boring!! and its pretty much a linear life to the grave...

me to...you hungry why wait.i never understand why linear time so important,,reminds me of 1984 don't know why

Watching a crime scene not even a block from my house :shock: Looks like a homicide.

Going to eat breakfast before I mow the grass again. Supposed to have bad storms later this evening.

Waiting for my hair to dry. It was super tangled from yesterday's jeep ride.

Company from the weekend finally left...so the housework awaits me...grrrrr....on a Sunday to boot....want to go shopping!...and I just might do it....:giggle:

I hope she is OK RR. Once they do the spinal tap they should know rather quickly if it's spinal meningitis. She is very lucky to have you taking care of her. Sending positive thoughts your way.

She doesn't have spinal meningitis....or elipsy....they don't know what's causing the seizures yet...but I do suspect the alcoholism in the past....am wondering also if she does have some brain damage as she was acting really strange in the hospital...but has doctors appts. all next week....we'll take it from there.

I did not know she was on the floor until I turned around and saw what was happening...very scary thing....but EMT's came quickly.....Keeping an eagle out on her is taking its toll....:hmm:....am hoping the doctors can prescrice something for her next week.

I hate living by the clock but when I return to work, I will have to because teaching requires a lot of energy. Without a good night's sleep, I cant do my job well.

Taking a break because I've been spending the past few hours taking digital photos of old analog, physical pictures. The past few days I've been converting old, analog photos that are stacked in multiple boxes and converting them into a digital format so the future generations will have access to them and also for backup/security purposes.

The process is arduous and time-consuming but it needs to be done. Probably going to take me a week or more to get it all done. I'll be very happy when I'm done, and I know the family will be, too. Some of the photos even go all the way back to the 1930's, showing grandparents as kids. It'd be a huge loss if somehow these pictures were to get destroyed or become too faded with age.

Reporting a video I saw on FB for violence. Shows a deaf woman abusing and putting a knife to her little's boy's neck while on VP with other people. Learned that she lives in California and went to California School for the Deaf. Sick sick sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back