What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
comtemplating today's diggin work, and might go up town too just for kicks will be lots ppl shopping..

Thinking about wrapping gifts for our family Christmas party. And about making a lot of little individual jalapeno cornbreads for the same occasion.

Then thinking how nice it is just sitting here with my llbean cup full of coffee...

I am busy I am glad of on issues well. It is rough. I hope be soon Janurary. I will back to meeting to support to my counsellor and meeting issues resolve hear news good! Great
That is great. That is lots of issues lots. I am glad of hear! :)

Close to you Merry Christmas & New Year! :)

Cooking...and cooking....some surprise visitors tomorrow...and I'm tired already!....

Thinking about wrapping gifts for our family Christmas party. And about making a lot of little individual jalapeno cornbreads for the same occasion.

Then thinking how nice it is just sitting here with my llbean cup full of coffee...

Seems like a lot of us are doing some last minute wrapping:giggle: Since my leg still has to be elevated, I sat in the recliner, put our large cutting board on my lap and hubby brought me gift after gift to wrap.

It worked out very well. Now I need to put bows on them all. Poor hubby is out doing all the grocery shopping and picking up stocking stuffers. Then he needs to clean the house. I will owe him big after my leg gets better.

Tomorrow we have 11 people coming over then Christmas day is at my moms where there will be around 30 people.

I am currently taking a short break before cooking dinner. Then I still have 2 apple pies to back and son's hair to cut. Oh Joy!!! At least the mincemeat pie is done.

had breakfast, french toasts, and german sausages, and will have german beer, but right now im chuffed out, done all dishes for the day (some was done yesterday to minimise the dishes to do on Xmas day)...gonna lie down watch movies, do nothing, patt dogs, maybe take them out walking later after 5pm when sun is cooler..
basicallly a relax xmas day

Just had Parmesan shrimp and chicken noodle soup. We are going out to drive through the ice and snow to see if any place is open for ice cream, then come back and wrap gifts for tomorrow's big gathering. :)

We're stuffed from dinner at a friends house...now taking it reallly easy, waiting for Santa to come late tonight! ...Gonna be another big day tomorrow, travel wise...hoping the weather holds and very little rain....supposed to rain on Wednesday....

Waiting for the crowd to arrive for our Christmas Eve get together. Already have a headache so following along with conversations will be difficult.

Marley is in her Santa suit and looks cute as ever!!!

We are wrapping gifts. Nothing but Walgreens were open, so my Christmas Eve treat was decaf Diet Coke and sea salted caramels.

sipping Krombacher biere,,,well not sipping um,,, gulging...lol

Right now surfing and waiting for KHL (russian hockey) game online to come in a hour but will get all showered and shaven before going to my 2nd brother's place later this afternoon for Xmas dinner.. ahh..

About to leave for Christmas party! Merry Christmas! :wave:

had asthma attack so laying on bed playing game and chilling out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back