What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on my "little teapot"...(my baby boy) to come back with his friend Jess....then we're gonna do a little sight-seeing and shopping maybe....Just "Perfumed" my doggie...she's overdue for the groomers...and not smelling like a Lady should today! :giggle:

With help from daughter, preparing a belated Thanksgiving dinner without the use of the kitchen sink. Garbage disposal died before we even got started. Good thing I do a very basic dinner.

Wirelessly posted

Watching NFL and being lazy

Ravens WON!!!! (pant pant pant pant) Whoooooo!!!!!

Wirelessly posted

SneakerNet said:
Ravens WON!!!! (pant pant pant pant) Whoooooo!!!!!

My Patriots embarrassed the Jets Thanksgivng :D

Still sitting on my bum but hubby is putting up the outdoor Christmas lights.

What am I doing right now? It's a rare treat that I am able to sit down for a spell.

Spent the last 10 minutes trying to close the blinds with that reacher tool. Failed!!!

Being super lazy and thinking about going to bed soon. Dang, need to put my wash in the dryer and do my PT with my thumb. THEN go to bed.

Warming up my thumb with a heated rice sock getting it ready for PT.

reading and thinking its not the 'unrest' its the embarrassment of the Chinas governement that they went ahead give 'abit more in compensation' and demolished the gulp 5 story house...

PHOTOS: China

I am alots of stress overwhelming to worst to work worstly lots of increase level. all the time I am overwhleming I am whole I am very lots of hard work I won't give up job :) I do work effort I bet to job!. I am support to it is easy take! :) Adjust, I go ahead day one!

I am alots of stress overwhelming to worst to work worstly lots of increase level. all the time I am overwhleming I am whole I am very lots of hard work I won't give up job :) I do work effort I bet to job!. I am support to it is easy take! :) Adjust, I go ahead day one!

You will get used to it. It just takes time.

I am alots of pretty tough days.I am lots of work... It is not easy I best hard

Change is stressful. Any kind of change, even good.

Getting a job is a big step, and is going to help you in your future.

Don't give up!

Baking mo cookies mo cookies. And frosting the sugar ones with my daughter :D

Watching Star Wars V while i get ready for bed ;D
Leia-"I love you."
Han-"I know."

Lol always found that line to be so...weird. and funny XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back