What are you doing right now? Part II

Decompressing after work. Not sleeping well (thanks tinnitus and ear pain). Trying to find the energy to head to VA for a day trip tomorrow, yet secretly wishing I oversleep. And wishing the ringing and pain would stop. Please. In the mean time, it's as good a time as any to play Plague.

Sorry, Soul, that you're going through this!

Right now, I'm about to watch the Bruins play the Leafs. Should be a good one! Anyone else into Hockey?

Trying to figure out why it sounds like I can hear a thumping sound in my bad ear.

Did you check under your bed or in your closet? ;)
Do you think you are hearing something, or is it more of an internal sensation?

Trying to figure out why it sounds like I can hear a thumping sound in my bad ear.

Sounds a little like tinnitus maybe? Hopefully its nothing more than that, or an actual sound around the house... but if it does get to where it's bothering you have a doctor check out inside your ear.

Sounds a little like tinnitus maybe? Hopefully its nothing more than that, or an actual sound around the house... but if it does get to where it's bothering you have a doctor check out inside your ear.
I already have tinnitus for me it sounds like "eeeeee" all the time this one kind of felt like a thumping sound but only in my left ear.

Sorry, Soul, that you're going through this!

Right now, I'm about to watch the Bruins play the Leafs. Should be a good one! Anyone else into Hockey?
Thanks. Was the game any good? Saw Bruins won. I don't watch much sports anymore, but was more into basketball. I like watching with other people more. Know someone who's a HUGE Flyers fan (lives outside Philly) and those games with him going crazy were probably the best ever from all the energy.

The ear pain finally eased off this weekend. Hopefully can visit mom this weekend, she had a couple of falls at the retirement/assisted living home. She's doing fine, just tripped on stuff on the floor, so I'm glad it's not some other problem. Just still adjusting to the artificial hip.

Bit of an outage this evening at work, so looked over some logs and let the boss know the scope. Sort of stressful, I have a hard time leaving work to other people when there's customer pain. But at the same time, other people won't learn if they don't get to handle it.

So I'm going to go back and play some more VR. My favorite (Dead and Buried) is pretty much dead these days, so maybe do some Beat Saber. It's fun watching the kids play it, they jump and duck so much and then swing their hands really fast.

Hello! I am a current student in an ASL class and I am looking to interact with deaf or hard of hearing people for a class project! I just wanted to discuss everyone's life and how being hearing impaired effects you! Thanks!!

Reading AD and trying to calm down my dog.

Back