What are you doing right now? Part II

Our Vikings ended in a tie today. They have got to fire the kicker. 3 missed field goals today!

Our Vikings ended in a tie today. They have got to fire the kicker. 3 missed field goals today!

Duh oh. Lol
I saw that game today.
Not sure if I agree with you, though. Nobody talks to kickers. The Vikings screwed up too. They blew a lot of plays too.
Before you get riled, I love watching the Vikings, as well as the Steelers. My two favorite teams.
Still early in the season. Let them Vikings man up and do something else than bitchin' about the kicker. I know they will do that, and show pride.
On the other hand, the Steelers are having an inauspicious start. But just wait. :)

Clarence was funny too. Nowadays you couldn’t call him Lumpy because it’s insensitive. Probably couldn’t say Beaver either. Wait. Nor Whitey. It’s racist. Lol.

Clarence was funny too. Nowadays you couldn’t call him Lumpy because it’s insensitive. Probably couldn’t say Beaver either. Wait. Nor Whitey. It’s racist. Lol.

Whitey might still work if it was the result of the person having white hair.

Then again... even calling someone whitey wouldnt offend them unless you are KKK? Idk.... its tooo rubbish and crazy if you ask me :) I used to love all them old shows. Dukes of hazzard was my TOP fae, next to spiderman and the incredible hulk ... ohh let's not forget Bionic woman and the six million dollar man :D

Back