What are you doing right now? Part II

Chillin with a cold one after mowing the lawn. Beautiful day today.

Kicked back having a strong cuppa coffee looking at the yellowing birch leaves. It will be a long slow Fall here.

What i am doing?? i am not sleepy though my eyes tell different story. thinking of reading ASL and SEE books to try and sleep. maybe that work??

I am bored at work! This is a 3 day weekend:dance2:

Preparing my son's lunches for next week. After that, I am packing things to get ready for a road trip tomorrow. I hate the heat!

Am contemplating the existence of an alien beam weapon that sucks all the energy from my home. Outside it takes down my car batteries. Hearing aid batteries die superfast here. I myself run on low energy here. My cell phone has to be plugged in all the time. If I walk in one area of the house it loses the connection sometimes completely. I doubt aliens but wonder if there could be a wonky communications beam of some kind. Is there a possible explanation?

I guess replying to myself counts. Feels lame. It turns out there is a fair amount of straight up good info on the internet.
I worked for a communications tower company at one point in my varied career and also mountained the battery racks on another job. 500 of them in the largest oilfield in the US. There absolutely is incidental exposures that can cause odd things to happen. I want to research this aspect of life in the modern world.
Too nice of a day for this but want to see what I can find another day. There will be a thread for this when the winter months come on.

Back