What are you doing right now? Part II

Trying to close my eyes. I am so tired. I spent 5 hours at the car dealership. I came home with a 2018 Honda CR-V. They gave me lots of "discounts" because I'm a 4-time customer of theirs. They just took forever to do the paperwork and the finance guy went to lunch! So had to wait for him to come back. But I'm home and about to fall asleep in my dinner.

Enjoying my Friday! Having dinner with my music on and drinking a cherry Pepsi

Trying to close my eyes. I am so tired. I spent 5 hours at the car dealership. I came home with a 2018 Honda CR-V. They gave me lots of "discounts" because I'm a 4-time customer of theirs. They just took forever to do the paperwork and the finance guy went to lunch! So had to wait for him to come back. But I'm home and about to fall asleep in my dinner.

You actually got this car sober? ;)
Just kidding.
Good going.

Last edited:
Getting ready to go to the airport... will be flying to Houston in late morning which I should arrive before evening central time. :)

Regretting the pic of the flea last posted. His name wasn't Spot after all.

Later today going to file taxes, it's the time of the year...

Home , relaxing with my baby girl (doggie).

freezing my butt off.. big snow storm today- hasn't stopped snowing. One of the interpreters today told me this is a bit unusual for Utah to have snow this late- usually most of it is in Dec/Jan but they had warmer weather then.

I think I'm being punished! LOL.. Too southernized- last time I saw this much snow was 15+ years ago in Colorado...
But got to leave early. Still had to do the homework/assignment that we usually do in the afternoon in class though.

In the courthouse for jury duty. Interpreter should show up soon.

Waiting for daughter #2 to get ready so we can get breakfast before daughter #1 picks us up at the hotel.

Lamenting over missing a camping trip next weekend. I’ve got pneumonia. Still tied to an oxygen tank.

Back