What are you doing right now? Part II

That doesn't sound fun.. hope the washer is ok and not have any issues.
Thanks. I think it is ok. Something just went wrong with this cycle. I washed all the towels that I used to dry the floors after this happened, and that went fine.

Tinnitus is so annoying. I'm having trouble sleeping. I have to get up very early in the morning for blood work at hospital. I'm tired and cranky.:mad:

Uh oh. What did you do?
I thought I lost my wallet, but it turned out I dropped it in a friend's car. She returned it with everything intact. And tore me a new one.
I took her out to dinner anyway.

I thought I lost my wallet, but it turned out I dropped it in a friend's car. She returned it with everything intact. And tore me a new one.
I took her out to dinner anyway.
That was nice of her and you.

Drinking my cappuccino. I went out in the rain which I hate when it's still dark.

We do need the rain...so dry here and many illegal burns going on...one elderly man was burning Books in his back yard...*numwit!* woods caught on fire and burned 750 acres, several houses too...3 days later, they finally got it under control.

Watching videos of Maddie Ziegler dancing. Dang, now THAT is interpretive dancing.

Back