What are you doing right now? Part II

We could do a better job of deciding which one of you we agree with if you told us just how cold it is where you are.

Maybe... but the thing is.. regardless of what it says on the barometer or whatever- what the temperature actually is, people will always have different reactions to "how cold is it". It could be 50 degrees and somebody will always complain that THAT is too cold (yes I've heard people complain that 65 degrees is COLD) or it could be 35 degrees and somebody will be dressed in slacks a shirt and a light sweater (guy I knew originally from MI and visiting in PA in dead of winter while his wife was bundled in a thick winter coat) or hell even a pair of basketball shirts and t shirt and come mow the grass (my nephew last year...WHILE it was snowing).

Considering it's wintery weather right now... good bet that the temperature is going to be anywhere between 15 degrees F and 65 degree F in most of the United States.

We could do a better job of deciding which one of you we agree with if you told us just how cold it is where you are.

You're not a mod nor admin to this forum, and it's not our job to decide....you don't need to tell people how or what they should or should have done. We do not have to disclose anything that we do not want to post about.

What the heck, Jane? Let him grumble if he wants.

No problem with him grumbling. I just got the impression that he wanted to know if we agreed with him. To me how cold it is would make a difference in which I agreed with.

The thing is, nobody on here needs to decide how cold is how cold. That's up to the individual. Jane's post was rude and crabby. IMO.

Rude & crabby? I was just trying to say how I thought we could do the best job of answering what the guy was asking.

Thinking how much I need to coddle a worker. I asked him for help in getting rid of a few tons of scrap metal, but it was "too cold" for him until it warms up, most likely Thursday. He'll pocket about $150 for just a couple hours work and it is too damn cold for him. *grumbling*

Rude & crabby? I was just trying to say how I thought we could do the best job of answering what the guy was asking.

:hmm: Where is he asking anything?

Getting ready for my appointment...

Drinking about 5 cups (a pot full) of coffee today. I'm on first one. I need to stay awake.

Just finished drying my laundry room floor. The washer overflowed when washing my comforter. Not sure why as I've washed that same comforter in the same washer many times over the years. First time this happened.

Just finished drying my laundry room floor. The washer overflowed when washing my comforter. Not sure why as I've washed that same comforter in the same washer many times over the years. First time this happened.

That doesn't sound fun.. hope the washer is ok and not have any issues.

Back