What are you doing right now? Part II

Keeping myself warm under sleeping bag. It is cold and windy outside. I feel the draft.

I am researching online to gather some ideas for a family book, so I can teach my son.

Some of us have lives outside of this AD. ;)

I don't realize that I don't post here a lot due issue with my family, also I'm sure that some of you remember about my message on FB.

@Rio I apologized for go after you, but I didn't mean it to you. You can do whatever you like, that's your decision, not me, but I just like to mess with you for fun, that all.

There are two basic play dough formulas I found online- baking soda dough and homemade dough. Can't decide which one is the best for my 21 month old son. I feel he is not ready for real dough because he likes to bite on everything. He is still experimenting many things with all of his new teeth. I hope he has learned tasting crayon is a bad idea.

There are two basic play dough formulas I found online- baking soda dough and homemade dough. Can't decide which one is the best for my 21 month old son. I feel he is not ready for real dough because he likes to bite on everything. He is still experimenting many things with all of his new teeth. I hope he has learned tasting crayon is a bad idea.
Marry me, you fool.

Back