What are you doing right now? Part II

That's pretty funky. Does coffee do that to you too?

No idea as I do not like the taste of coffee- so I don't drink it (love the smell though oddly).

I don't drink energy drinks.

What I'm doing right now? I'm just relaxing. :) Finally caught up zzzz after working long hours for 5 days.

Sadly, I dropped off my son on his first day of school, and it's his last year of middle school for this year! yay! hahah My daughter will be her first day of school tomorrow. :)

Sadly, I dropped off my son on his first day of school, and it's his last year of middle school for this year! yay! hahah My daughter will be her first day of school tomorrow. :)

You are lucky that your son's school didn't start in July or August.

Trying to find a new audi in my city and it like looking for hen teeth ! My hearing aid not working and I called my audi and couldn't understand their message and had a neighbor do it for me. He said it was the woman was hard to understand and he his hearing is fine. I told the person my HA wasn't working and I needed to get it fixed. She put me on hold and came back and said " It hasn't come in yet." HUH ??? She finally got it that I have my HA and is not working and she asked if I wanted an appointment ! I asked who would I be seeing and she said " ME" ! I am going to wait for my audi to get back and I am trying to find a new one. UGH !

I am waiting for internet to become strong enough to use Apple TV. It has been down for 20 minutes. I am watching MasterChef on cable. One of contestants almost quit the competition. First time in history of MasterChef.

My work shift is ending soon and get the party started lol :dance::dance:

Some people just have nothing better to do than insult people so they can feel big ! What a pity !

Time for me to go back to being a mom. My son woke up from his nap. He is so ready to turn the house upside down. See ya.

Back