What are you doing right now? Part II

Eating English Cheddar while watching Sarah Jane Adventures, a kids Dr Who offshoot.

Plus it's been raining for days, so I even feel like I'm in the right place...

Putting on new tires and rims on the jeep. Doing this in 90 degree weather totally sucks.

Before and after pics:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 9
Considering going to bed. Helped someone out with a work issue. Think he was up for about 20 hours now and working most of them.

Enjoying my diffuser with lavender aroma . Using my YL oil :)

I just finished applying for medicare extra help. I hope I get help paying for my medications. The medications are very expensive.

I am some sipping Auschentoshan Three Woods Whisky from Lowland, Scotland, very nice

My friend's toddler can't stop playing with the plush Lovepoop :D so funny :laugh2:

Eating white cheddar popcorn while I run the newsletter at work. 850 copies. Fun Fun NOT !

Eating white cheddar popcorn while I run the newsletter at work. 850 copies. Fun Fun NOT !

This is a church newsletter? I am currently working on ours (as a volunteer editor) and very glad ours was never that big. But, then again I get the impression that you work with a sizeable paid staff. Ours is just Pastor, janitor, choir director/organist and secretary none of which is full time for the last several years.

This is a church newsletter? I am currently working on ours (as a volunteer editor) and very glad ours was never that big. But, then again I get the impression that you work with a sizeable paid staff. Ours is just Pastor, janitor, choir director/organist and secretary none of which is full time for the last several years.

We do. It is a sizeable church so we've got a good staff here. And we just bought out another church so that's going to make me even busier.

Back