What are you doing right now? Part II

Hmm, not that building, Jane.

Why the "Jane" at the end of your post?? It was AlleyCat that suggested "How about your own apartment?"

I suspect you are talking about napping in an office building?

Cleaning house. Then I have to go down to my sisters to drop off sawhorses she wants to use for her yard sale. I hate yard sales.

Cleaning house. Then I have to go down to my sisters to drop off sawhorses she wants to use for her yard sale. I hate yard sales.

I have no desire to ever have one myself. But . . .have gotten some nice things at other people's sales.

And sandwich?

Funny, how you mention sandwich. I went to the market to buy potato chips to eat with a sandwich. Instead , my eye caught on an Italian sausage pasta dish . I put back the chips and my thought of making a sandwich was over LOL I found a bargain on salads. I ate an argula salad with the pasta dish . Sure beats the sandwich :D

Funny, how you mention sandwich. I went to the market to buy potato chips to eat with a sandwich. Instead , my eye caught on an Italian sausage pasta dish . I put back the chips and my thought of making a sandwich was over LOL I found a bargain on salads. I ate an argula salad with the pasta dish . Sure beats the sandwich :D
Maybe Finlander should find something else too. He reminds me of my kitten who begs for chicken after inhaling catnip :)

Staring at my vacuum and deciding if I want to turn it on. Most likely not.

TMOcORY.gif

Not right now... just finished redoing my 'awesome (according to everyone else)' resume for the 193402475th time. Had to add the experience I got beginning of August. Getting harder to fit everything into 2 pages.

Back