What are you doing right now? Part II

Getting ready to get my pot roast on. Mmm!

Trying not to fall asleep. Waiting for my daughter to pick me, up in about 45 mins, to take me to the clinic for my procedure.

You will just have to find something else to do, I'm afraid.
Sticking my hand down my recliner cushion...I'll trade you 3 pieces of popcorn, one cheeze-it, one quarter and 4 pennies for it? Deal?

Thinking of planning a beach day with my dog.

Thinking of planning a beach day with my dog.
The sun and a beach. I've been saying that too long according to friends, but they are way off. Lol
I hope you ran the sand with your dog, Rio. :)

The sun and a beach. I've been saying that too long according to friends, but they are way off. Lol
I hope you ran the sand with your dog, Rio. :)

Yes, here in SoCal we have a few doggie beaches :) Which is great!

Just booked my flights for my Sept trip to CA.
Flights, hotel and trains all booked. What's next to keep my mind occupied? Hmm, start checking to see if I can get a less expensive hotel room?
Too soon to start thinking about packing. :D

Just booked my flights for my Sept trip to CA.
Flights, hotel and trains all booked. What's next to keep my mind occupied? Hmm, start checking to see if I can get a less expensive hotel room?
Too soon to start thinking about packing. :D

I'm waiting for the confirmation plan to be back in Texas in 6 months. Need to wait for my neice schedule before I can purchase tickets. My cousin will also be coming down to my dad's. My dad will have a full house by the time.

Taking it easy before a busy work week ahead of me. Plus, my mentorship projects to work on. I have to make a video of myself interpreting for my mentor. I may get a teaching opportunity at work to teach ESL ( English Second Language) students basic medical terminology :D

Minor rearrangement of my living room. Now have room to dance....though I don't dance. :p

Back