What are you doing right now? Part II

Was watching Switched at Birth and pondering if i should get hearing aides again. Im 34 and severe to profoundly deaf in my left ear. I am moderately deaf in my right ear. i get depressed as i cant hear if at all.

Be happy if you proud of your body is perfect healthy except your ears. I'm totally deaf and proud of myself working at company for 27 years without my sound to hear

I have a lot...probably the top two are Heart Shaped Box and All Apologies.

Cool bass lines on all apologies.

Heart shaped box great guitar.

I am more of a classic rock type. I love Heart from Seattle. The music is very contrast from Nirvana , Pearl Jam the whole Seattle scene. Ann Wilson is a legend in voice. She can rock it! I am not into bobble heads like Lady Gaga lol
Ann Wilson is talented and can carry a high note. Just my opinion here.

Getting ready to take my adopted son (he's the baby) to the DMV to return his car tags....*sigh*...his car blew up and is totaled...He neglected to take care of the fluids in his car and it ran dry....Lesson learned the hard way! Feel the next car he gets (and it won't be from me)...he'll take better care of it...right now, I told him...You got 2 feet and the bus line is a 1/2 block away....LOL....

Getting ready to take my adopted son (he's the baby) to the DMV to return his car tags....*sigh*...his car blew up and is totaled...He neglected to take care of the fluids in his car and it ran dry....Lesson learned the hard way! Feel the next car he gets (and it won't be from me)...he'll take better care of it...right now, I told him...You got 2 feet and the bus line is a 1/2 block away....LOL....

My nephew took the car when he wasn't supposed to, took a curve and ended up in a ditch with four blown tires, and now, a great need for alignment on top of that....my sister is just....so thrilled....

He's going to pay for those expenses...

Cooling down after a great Zumba workout.

The chicks from Heart had a falling out I guess. Maybe due to the old man slapping the nephew around. Not sure. Ann has gone out on her own for now. This according to 98.9 in Seattle. :D

The chicks from Heart had a falling out I guess. Maybe due to the old man slapping the nephew around. Not sure. Ann has gone out on her own for now. This according to 98.9 in Seattle. :D
I would love to meet Ann and Nancy. I saw them so many times in concert . Best concerts ever as women who can rock it! I used to try to sing like Ann but Ouch! My vocal cords hurt after ward lol that's what I get for reaching to high haha

I heard the same too. And that they fought over Ann's image as Nancy thought Ann was too heavy (weight). Seems like a stupid thing to fight over. Ann was so good in Nothing at All and Nancy was so good in There's the Girl.

I heard about that. Not sure if they will talk again. Sad situation.

I heard the same too. And that they fought over Ann's image as Nancy thought Ann was too heavy (weight). Seems like a stupid thing to fight over. Ann was so good in Nothing at All and Nancy was so good in There's the Girl.

Wow hadn't heard that.. what a shame. I saw them last year in concert (have pics in my FB album).

Catching up on my forums. After work I went to my HA audiologist to get the hearing aid that works with my CI. I can now stream to both ears. I'll have to wait to take advantage of some of the other cool features (where sound from one can be sent to the other) because my CI audiologist apparently forgot to set those features up last week when I was there. I don't go back till mid-Sept (and yes, Jane, I could go back earlier if I wanted to). After that appointment, I went to a bar where they were having a guest bartender fundraiser for my theater group. Thought that would be a good test of the new HA. I put the CI/HA's in my aux only program and used my FM transmitter to talk with a friend. Worked pretty darn good. :)

Last edited:
I just worked out a bit. I’m super out of shape, and to try to lose these extra pounds I use a couple apps I found. When I exhaust those (they usually have one exercise a day), I set a timer for 5 minutes and do one thing. I did 5 minutes of jumping jacks and 5 of crunches. I just tried to do 5 minutes of push-ups

Back