What are you doing right now? Part II

Sorry to hear of this so late as we are on vacation....now in Sault Ste. Marie. Wow, nice that so many attended.....Huggsss...
How is your vacation going?

AC, its going great; I'm sorry I didn't give a blow by blow here......we left home March 26th and won't be back till May 1st.......

In Houston, it's 85 degrees out today.. too familiar since I lived here over 20 years ago.

Watching Tiny House, Big Living. Those houses are about 250-300 square feet and oh, so cute. But I don't know I could live in something that small.

Did you sweat alot? Austin has dry climate. It was 100 degrees when I was there. I didn't sweat.

Yes, Houston area is known for high humidity that makes people sweat. When I lived here and I mowed the grass, you sweat pretty good in the heat.

i love sweat... to do at outside to mow or else (bike, swim, walk or run) can lose the weight.. i drink a lot of water when its necessary.

Watching Tiny House, Big Living. Those houses are about 250-300 square feet and oh, so cute. But I don't know I could live in something that small.

mine is 858 sq feet and I'm happy with it. living there more than 10 years as owned.

Got back from jacuzzi tub... so relaxing. :)

Back