What are you doing right now? Part II

Turning in my last assignment for this class.

Having coffee, doing light exercise, getting ready for the drive north to the big city. Thinking about how the nice older retired lady I know just got whacked by a drunk driver. Whoa she was so awesome. Yellow sunglasses really work great in a wide variety of snow conditions I like knowing I have them in the truck. Thinking about the shopping list... bulk foods... feed store... check out the new pot shop...stop by my little froze up house... Lots to do getting back into Alaska life again. Alaska Light. Check out the amazing ice carvings by the river.

Trying to find ways to pay for boot camp otherwise I'll have to withdraw....

Having coffee, doing light exercise, getting ready for the drive north to the big city. Thinking about how the nice older retired lady I know just got whacked by a drunk driver. Whoa she was so awesome....
Did she die?

I am sad to say she did, Reba. She had survived so much and was such a truly kind and gracious woman. It is a sad day around here. She was riding with her husband, driving in the city. They got t-boned by a 17yr. old drinking and driving.

I am sad to say she did, Reba. She had survived so much and was such a truly kind and gracious woman. It is a sad day around here. She was riding with her husband, driving in the city. They got t-boned by a 17yr. old drinking and driving.
Oh, that is very sad. Her poor husband. :(

It makes me angry at the 17-yr.-old driver, too. :mad: That wreck was preventable.

My condolences for your loss.

Oh, that is very sad. Her poor husband. :(

It makes me angry at the 17-yr.-old driver, too. :mad: That wreck was preventable.

My condolences for your loss.
Thank you Reba. While none of knows which bullet has our name on it, it seems particularly unfair when it is someone who is so inspirational by example and kindness.

Staying indoors in my pj's snuggling with my puppy.

Helped a co worker friend replace his water heater. Old one went out after 7 years. Hopefully the new one lasts longer.

You know it. It gets old after a while!

Glad you still understood my message,Rofl just noticed my autocorrect error. Meant colds of course.

Yeah, I really hope things Will change for the better soon :)

Back