What are you doing right now? Part II

^Only if you live in Washington. :afro:

We are protesting in Olympia. Right To Work legislation needs to be round-filed. Either that or turn it into toilet paper or fish wrap. That's the only suitable use for it. :afro:

I only heard that one in DC, not Washington state. :hmm:

The law passed here in Missouri.
Is there something we ought to be worried about?

If you are union member so you should worry because it could weaken the union and cut the union benefits eventually because they don't have money to negotiate for better benefits, also it does give non-unions to take advantage of union benefits.

The federal law need to changed to allow unions to exclude all benefits from cover on non-union employees, so the companies have to create a tier class - Class I (unions) and Class II (non-unions).

I only heard that one in DC, not Washington state. :hmm:

If you are union member so you should worry because it could weaken the union and cut the union benefits eventually because they don't have money to negotiate for better benefits, also it does give non-unions to take advantage of union benefits.

The federal law need to changed to allow unions to exclude all benefits from cover on non-union employees, so the companies have to create a tier class - Class I (unions) and Class II (non-unions).
Wow.
Thinking of retiring, anyways.

The Boeing plant in SC is fighting to keep the unions out of here.

^Yes. Big reason Boeing moved there. Very powerful union here in Wa. :afro:

My deafblind friend told me that Boeing plant in Seattle is excellent place to work, also no issue with unions and it has sizable deafblind workers.

Watching Nova - the Seven Seas Explorer. Apparently the largest cruise ship ever. Interesting show on how they built it.

Getting a lot done at work . Projects for my boss to be accomplished.

Wow, lots of talk about Boeing. A lot of my cousins work at Boeing in Seattle. My uncle retired from there as well.

My dad worked at Boeing. The buildings are so big they actually have weather inside. After shift he would punch the clock and run down the enormous hallways so he could exit the parking lot first. Snooze and you lose. Guards tried to stop him but NAH! :afro:

Feeling like a heel.
Made a re-acquaintance with an old flame and I have to face it--I blew it.
I hope she forgives me.

Back