What are you doing right now? Part II

Sitting in my pajamas. Going to make a late start to work as we had an ice storm overnight. But it will be warming up to above freezing in a few hours, so that should help.

Sitting in my pajamas. Going to make a late start to work as we had an ice storm overnight. But it will be warming up to above freezing in a few hours, so that should help.
Yeah, AC, a few days ago, I had heard that an ice storm was on the way from OK to central Illinois but i see it made it all the way to you.....be careful!

Doing early spring cleaning.. getting rid of a lot of things.. just in case we decide to move to a new house, new state and new job.
:D

Everyone is entitled to post their opinion. Do not make AllDeaf boring!

Yes they are but when it dips into questioning why someone is doing something or pointing out what they SHOULD be doing is when it gets a little frustrating... this isn't aimed at anyone in particular because I've seen it from a couple of people during the time I've been a member here...and more on other forums.

Yes they are but when it dips into questioning why someone is doing something or pointing out what they SHOULD be doing is when it gets a little frustrating... this isn't aimed at anyone in particular because I've seen it from a couple of people during the time I've been a member here...and more on other forums.

She is too busy to playing Golf on NES. ;)

Making bunches of medical phone calls now. What a hassle. I can't wait for it to be over.

Working on an ugly, non-fun project at work. I want to go home and talk to someone else!

Working from home since I'm apparently not ready for a full day at the office. May take a nap soon.

Not yet...I just got back into it. Do you remember what season it is in??
Season 11 episode 13. There is another Deaf episode called "Sounds of Silence" Season 1 episode 20. Where did you find CSI? I have all seasons of CSI on Entertainment app on my iPad. I'm trying to find a way to watch on TV.

Season 11 episode 13. There is another Deaf episode called "Sounds of Silence" Season 1 episode 20. Where did you find CSI? I have all seasons of CSI on Entertainment app on my iPad. I'm trying to find a way to watch on TV.

I own a few seasons...I don't have cable so I don't know if they are on TV anymore...

Back