What are the best forums, and dating sites?

KStiletto

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I'd like to know what are the best forums (similar to this one,) and dating websites. Thanks

So far this AllDeaf.com is best.

I do have hearing forum that have lots of friends and usually talks about Technology and i think i should not posting it here because i know some of forums dont like posting link to other forums.

Yes. It seems this is more popular then any other forums and including hearing forums. More fun and chat and most thing to do here.

it is very serious personal risk your personal because I reason aware it! many too many sites! I don't interesting!

Wise advice from smithtr.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Hi. I'm new here. I'd like to know what are the best forums (similar to this one,) and dating websites. Thanks

KStiletto, I'd date you! er... that is if I was not already in a relationship... :giggle:

I Notice it on few on dates The Hallow Life

personal I don't care because nobody reason they worth because how feeling up to you!

I dont do dating websites.

I have a big problem with cops playing a 13 yr old girl online trying to get older guys to take the bait. Know what I mean? I understand they want to keep kids safe and arrest pedophiles.

I dont do dating websites.

I have a big problem with cops playing a 13 yr old girl online trying to get older guys to take the bait. Know what I mean? I understand they want to keep kids safe and arrest pedophiles.

wow that is serious! damn i! what you doing do that 0_o

to me alldeaf.com is the best.. and it's the only forum i visit :) lots of cool deafies here

Back