What are somethings that were once illegal and is now legal?

yes i do know what i means
which is why i want it
that and its illegal i like to go the opposite of what society s doing within reason
ergo wanting the asbestos
that and cigs more dangerous in my opinion

I have seen pics of those who were victims of it...it aint pretty.

wearing skirts, showing knees of young woman was considered 'erotic' and was illegal. Bikinis they have now, even in 1960's was WAY too much skin compared to the 1900's.....

wearing skirts, showing knees of young woman was considered 'erotic' and was illegal. Bikinis they have now, even in 1960's was WAY too much skin compared to the 1900's.....

u re right.... its not enough skin now so......... solution? full nudity!!!

Salvia is illegal in most countries but it is legal in New Zealand and few other countries.

Ephedra was once a legal herbal supplement, it is now banned due to heart failure conditions turning up from overdosing on it.

Full-Automatic weapons used to be legally to buy without a license in the United States until 1936......

I find this ironic-
we can't advertise tobacco products on TV but by golly our young'uns can be enticed by ad for "Girls Gone Wild".

Which would you rather see? There's a thought now you decide.

(was posted a little further up but was thought it was about whole U.S>, it was only Bama),Alabama voted not too long ago to finally let inter-racial marriages be legal, was in 2004 that blacks and whites could finally get married in their own state, it has been legal in most states for way longer time, just the good old red neck south being slow to change yet again. It is still legal in some town here in Alabama as well that a man can beat his wife as long as the stick is no bigger than the width of his thumb and no longer than a yard and it can only be done on Sunday, go figure....
Alcohol is still illegal in Cullman county, if you are caught with it at all you go to jail, still have dry counties here, it's such a shame, only the golf course and then monostary are allwoed to have alcohol inside the county line, isn't it nice what money and religion allows? lol:cool2:

I find this ironic-
we can't advertise tobacco products on TV but by golly our young'uns can be enticed by ad for "Girls Gone Wild".

Which would you rather see? There's a thought now you decide.

I'd rather to see the "Girls Gone Wild" ads than tobacoo products ads on TV. :naughty:

Back