What are jobs for slow person?

Okay. My mother told me, she said I need under 3,000 dollars monthly.

Was this figure was just her telling you this number? Or did you approximate with her? Because unless your needing/wanting quite bit of things and/or your in a wealthy area it seems a bit far fetched for me.

I mention under 3,000 dollars monthly for married couple. Because I have girlfriend since I talk my mother about my girlfriend. You know, different salaries like under 2,000 dollars monthly for rent out apartment. Actually, my math skill are basic since high school. It is special education from high school.

I mention under 3,000 dollars monthly for married couple. Because I have girlfriend since I talk my mother about my girlfriend. You know, different salaries like under 2,000 dollars monthly for rent out apartment. Actually, my math skill are basic since high school. It is special education from high school.
I understand. And that’s why you were asking how much a stocker makes. Try applying at your local stores and see what they’re offering for an hourly wage.

For example, if it’s around $12 an hour, a monthly income full time would be around $1900. I don’t know how that fits in with your SSDI requirements. You may want to ask your SSDI office.

For example, if it’s around $12 an hour, a monthly income full time would be around $1900. I don’t know how that fits in with your SSDI requirements. You may want to ask your SSDI office.

I THINK with SSDI there really is no income limit on how much you can earn as SSDI doesn't count income. With SSI you do have to watch the income level- I don't remember how much- 2,000? maybe. With SSDI you can also do the Ticket to Work program.

Like AlleyCat says- ask your local SSDI office (or SSA office)-- or if you work with VR- ask your counselor- they sometimes have a person who specializes in dealing with benefits and the Ticket to Work program.

There's also always some webinairs on the subject of SSDI/SSI etc - I just 'attended' one online yesterday (have the transcript).

Back