What Anime Have You Watched Lately?

Anyone ever heard of Azumi? a good friend of mine told me it was pretty good but actually, it's a live action japanese film...its based on the mangas thou. Im not sure if there is anime based on that too but its possible.

Azumi looks and reminds me of Kill Bill which looks pretty cool.

I love it. It was rock. Some of scenes are funny and looks good.

i would love to go to Borders and grab avatar season dvds.
I got Book 1 for $11. ;)

Best Buy was selling Book 2 Volume 1 for $11, but used the cover of Book 1 in the weekly ad. So, I simply showed the manager the picture and he let me buy Book 1 for $11. ;)

I just came across an anime that looks interesting. It's called Code-E. It's about this high school girl who has this strange ability to emit some form of EMP whenever she gets emotionally stressed. Because of this, she can't work with computers, cell phones, or any other electrical device. This also leads to her moving from school to school constantly. Of course, moving to a new school is stressful for her and always causes all laptops and cell phones of other students to short-circuit.

I'm going to start watching it soon, like tomorrow or later this week. :)

I just came across an anime that looks interesting. It's called Code-E. It's about this high school girl who has this strange ability to emit some form of EMP whenever she gets emotionally stressed. Because of this, she can't work with computers, cell phones, or any other electrical device. This also leads to her moving from school to school constantly. Of course, moving to a new school is stressful for her and always causes all laptops and cell phones of other students to short-circuit.

I'm going to start watching it soon, like tomorrow or later this week. :)
Well, I just finished watching Code-E.

It didn't end very well. It was more of a huge climax, but it stopped right there.

I later found out that they continued a new series that is still ongoing and it begins where the previous series ended. So, I'll have to wait for that and see if it's worth watching. :)

I LOVE this movie- Crying Freeman. It's a best movie I ever seen. It also made me sad. :) I want to buy that movie but those are easy to sold out. I know I seen them off of Ebay but they always sold out though. Trying to find that movie for me!!

I'm catching up and beginning my anime addiction with....

Initial D Stage 1.

Right now I'm watching 'em on Veoh. all with subs :)

Next up, after I watch all stages of Initial D, will be Wangan Midnight and Gunslinger Girl.

haruhi suzumiya complete collection.

soon will watch my cowboy bebop complete collection.

I'm currently watching Desert Punk.

For a couple weeks, I'd been watching Full Metal Panic! and Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. I plan on getting Full Metal Panic! Second Raid when I get the chance. :)

Soon, I'll watch Avenger. :)

I'm currently watching Desert Punk.

For a couple weeks, I'd been watching Full Metal Panic! and Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. I plan on getting Full Metal Panic! Second Raid when I get the chance. :)

Soon, I'll watch Avenger. :)
I just finished Desert Punk. Good series. I also finished watching Avenger... too depressing and slow. The synopsis actually sounded good. That's why I decided to watch it. After seeing how slow it went, I continued to watch it hoping it would climax well at the end... nope. :(

Now, I'm watching Elfen Lied.

Back