What Anime Have You Watched Lately?

If I have to choose any anime that relates to horror, I definetly go for Vampire Hunter D.

I liked the 1984 orginal theaterical version which is an instant classic along with the sequel Vampire Hunter D : Blood Lust in 2001.

Both are great indeed.
Yep!

When I first heard about the concept of vampires as a kid, I never thought differently of them. When I saw Interview with a Vampire, I realized how a little changes to the myth could make a vampire story more interesting.

When I started watching anime more often, I realized that they could create vampire stories in many different ways. Now, a lot of live action movies are coming out trying to follow the trend.

I saw Trinity Blood. That movie is a vampire movie. Instead of a typical vampire (stake, garlic, you bite me & I become a vampire), it's actually nanotechnology that they found on Mars that caused their bodies to act like vampires. To make it even more interesting, they have "advanced vampires"... those who can suck the blood from normal vampires too. ;)

I just finished watching Flame of Recca. Wow... good series. The anime was made 10 years ago, so the graphics are not as good as you would expect them to be today... but still good enough to enjoy.

It's about this boy who considers himself a ninja. One day, he accidentally releases some unknown power... the power to create and control flame. As more friends join him, he goes on a quest to improve his powers, discover his past, and defeat his enemies.

The anime runs 42 episodes. :)

i watched few anime and own some too like DearS and some others i cant remmy since i am big fan of anime i have alot of mangas but i wud like to watch called "wallflower" i am curious abt it ^^
Ever see Onegai Teacher? It's another similar anime involving a female alien human who becomes a teacher and marries a boy who is also her student.

What about Tenchi Muyo? There are a whole lot of stuff for that series.

i watched few anime and own some too like DearS and some others i cant remmy since i am big fan of anime i have alot of mangas but i wud like to watch called "wallflower" i am curious abt it ^^
Ever see Onegai Teacher? It's another similar anime involving a female alien human who becomes a teacher and marries a boy who is also her student.

I LOVE Tenchi Muyo. I even own the entire Tenchi universe collection, Ryoko figure from McFarlane's toys, some mangas and even the Tenchi Muyo star wars style poster. lol possibly the most hiralous anime/manga I've ever seen and read.

I LOVE Tenchi Muyo. I even own the entire Tenchi universe collection, Ryoko figure from McFarlane's toys, some mangas and even the Tenchi Muyo star wars style poster. lol possibly the most hiralous anime/manga I've ever seen and read.
I've only seen a couple of the series and a couple of the movies, but not the whole collection. They've been adding more after I stopped watching it. I'm planning on getting my hands on them next month. ;)

I'm now watching Cooking Master Boy.

It's about this boy who is the chef at his mom's restaurant. One day, some guy attempts to take over this restaurant... but the boy manages to delay the attempt when the "General" comes to visit. He's given a chance to prove his worth by cooking up something very good while competing with this guy.

It's funny to see how these people treat cooking challenges as a matter of life and death. It's also interesting to see how people can get so emotional and cry over something soooooooo good that they just ate. :)

If you have sci-fi channel, they would be showing animes at monday nights.

funny.gif

This counts?

japanese animation movie (i liked some)

i rented japanese animation movies, "spirited away" and "tokyo godfathers".

anyone like japanese animation movies? what movie did you watch for japanese animation?

i rented japanese animation movies, "spirited away" and "tokyo godfathers".

anyone like japanese animation movies? what movie did you watch for japanese animation?
I've seen Spirited Away. That's a good show. :)

Tekkonkinkreet(SP?) very colorful, creative characters, entralling all over.

I'd like to remind you guys.. "animes' is not a word. 'anime' is, and it means both one and many. It is a common and understandable mistake.

I also saw KungFuPanda yesterday, THUMBS UP

Tekkonkinkreet(SP?) very colorful, creative characters, entralling all over.

I'd like to remind you guys.. "animes' is not a word. 'anime' is, and it means both one and many. It is a common and understandable mistake.

I also saw KungFuPanda yesterday, THUMBS UP
I saw Tekkonkinkreet... weird movie!

I liked Paprika better. ;)

I love it. It was rock. Some of scenes are funny and looks good.

i would love to go to Borders and grab avatar season dvds.

Back