Wet n' Wild

Irish Devil Dog

Reaction score
There is a deaf event at Wet n Wild on July 12th in Orlando, FLA.

Here the info:

Wet ‘n Wild Deaf Social
Saturday, July 12th, 2003
Time: 10 am until ??
6200 International Drive
Orlando, Fl.

All Welcome
Deaf, Hearing, Organizations & Businesses

Please help us spend the end of the summertime for those who go back to school and to start the ADA Celebration Week on a positive "deaf" note with strong DEAF community.

Contact DEAI office or DEAI officers for advanced ticket purchase (s) by July 2nd

Only $20.00 each (ages 3 and up) for water park admission
Deaf Experience Association, Inc. Non-profit group rate including donation to DEAI
(Notice this is cheaper than regular ticket prices)

On day of event July 12th, $25.00 or until tickets all out.

Food/drinks, locker, parking, and fees at your own expense.

First come, First served.
TTY/FAX (407) 518-9050
Email: Deafexp@aol.com or Deafwetnwild@aol.com

If interested , please give cash, check or money order in person at the office or mail with your email address or phone number for confirmation to :
Deaf Experience Association, Inc.
1310 North Main St, Suite 103
Kissimmee, Fl. 34741

Tickets will be obtained and starting next week, tickets will be distributed to all who those paid for the tickets along with receipts to be given to you.

Please forward this flyer to others in the Central Florida Area and the rest of Florida.

We Want The Park Full of Deaf Spirit :)

Anyone of u going?? I'm gonna be there :D

There is one for in Arlington, TX. But, i am not interest. Think about it. Billion germs in there. :ugh:

I have problem with myself. Thank you.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What germs?

greasy from human's inner ears come out, nose gloo, split alight, greasy from their oil hair, pee-pee, and poo-poo.

So? That's life in a water park. They put enough chlorine in the water to kill those germs. Important, you shower when you are done.

:eek: I thought that was something so dirty and sinful in bedroom... *Looking at that word* Wet-n-wild! :laugh2:

Originally posted by illustrator
greasy from human's inner ears come out, nose gloo, split alight, greasy from their oil hair, pee-pee, and poo-poo.

Like everyone else said...They use chemicals to kill those bacterias.

That's why your eyes would hurt from being underwater with the eyes open.

I will go to Wet n Wild in Las Vegas when I get back to Sin City early July. I believe that Deaf Awareness Day will be held at Wet n Wild sometime this August.

Back