Wells fargo made me work overtime -- without extra pay

Ditch Wells Fargo! My brother used to be a client and had horrible experiences. It was hell for him. He finally ditched Wells Fargo years ago.

A coworker's wife is on mandatory overtime as well. So far paid, but real drag since she just had a baby. And they gripe about her doing the time early instead of later in the day.

Leave. I've heard of so many bad things about wells fargo. Even they treat their own customers like shit as well.

I think these are individual experiences. I've always liked WF and Chipotle.

The recipes at Chipotle are good. But I think Chipotle workers should be disciplined. I found a bay leaf in my mouth when I was eating in Austin. I discovered a bug in my guacamole here in San Antonio. Worker burned chicken and I couldn't eat burned chicken in Dallas. C'mon, Chipotle! It used to be good, but it is declining. Bleh.

The recipes at Chipotle are good. But I think Chipotle workers should be disciplined. I found a bay leaf in my mouth when I was eating in Austin. I discovered a bug in my guacamole here in San Antonio. Worker burned chicken and I couldn't eat burned chicken in Dallas. C'mon, Chipotle! It used to be good, but it is declining. Bleh.

Yeah, I used to eat at Chipotle in DC metro frequently and they tasted great, but in Florida and Alabama, they aren't good as one in DC metro.

Back