Well, I bought a TRUCK!!

Bowak

Reaction score
Actually its an SUV :o

I bought a 1993 Ford Explorer. it got 4 dr, 4X4 and it got power-everything except the speedo isnt digital (thanks god).Yesterday i had the new windshield put in and now waiting for money to get the brakes for the truck.

It runs and drive real good but it isnt fuel-friendly but fuck it I am going to enjoy the truck for a while.

Sorry cheri, The van is gone now so save the 20 dollars u offered me :P

I sold it for 850 buks, I profitted 250 dollars LOL but its a real good thing the van is gone...need room for my truck and my girlfriends truck. she has the pick up truck and i got the suv so its all good.

I like that attitude! So is my Jeep, it is much worse than Ford Explorer! Trust me! Even though mine is lighter and smaller but champ, it drinks like real Alcoholics! 13-15 MPG!

It runs and drive real good but it isnt fuel-friendly but fuck it I am going to enjoy the truck for a while.

That's awesome Bowak!! Congratulations!! ;)

Sorry cheri, The van is gone now so save the 20 dollars u offered me :P
Awww... :(

:giggle:

Have fun with it. :D I know cuz I do have 4x4 vehicles many times in my life and loving it.

Congrats Bawky, hope ya have fun with your new truck. :)

Kudos to you...great and hope you'll enjoy your rides in it as well....now get busy, you have 97 more posts to make it 1,000! :lol:

~RR

Well, dammit i miss the truck! It needed more repairs and exceeded the value price of the truck so it was not worth it so i sold it and bought the olds and pfft its up for grabs..i have the good ol monte carlo..we call it "monty" lol

Even though my Jeep Cherokee is old, but it has been darn dependable. Once it lose its dependability I will get rid of it. Probably another 5 to 10 years. Who knows?

Back