Welcome Ziusudra to AD! :)

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a warm welcome to Ziusudra - she's a great mate of mine from the neighbour state of South Australia. :)
Let's get together and make her feel welcomed!

Welcome Ziusudra!! :grouphug:

Cheers,

Goldie

Welcome, Ziusudra! Weird nickname..but I like!

Make sure you make some posts to keep yourself more interesting for other people here to learn about you and everything around you! :D

Thanks WaterRats13,

you're a great pal to have!!! :) Heh, enjoy my stay? Is this like a visit overseas? :P I'll be sure to make some interesting replies. Yes, my name is unusual, it's actually a name of a person who saved the world from a deluge (apparently) in Mesopotamian mythology. :)

Ziusudra

Originally posted by Ziusudra
Thanks WaterRats13,

you're a great pal to have!!! :) Heh, enjoy my stay? Is this like a visit overseas? :P I'll be sure to make some interesting replies. Yes, my name is unusual, it's actually a name of a person who saved the world from a deluge (apparently) in Mesopotamian mythology. :)

Ziusudra

Heheh...perhaps you could give us a lecture on Mesopotamian mythology as I'm frankly interested! :)

Goldie

G'day Ziggy! (that's short for your nickname :D)

Welcome to alldeaf.com!!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!! Ziggy is one of my good mates!! I love her!

Hello,
Wow another aussie join AD. that's so wonderful.
Welcome to AllDeaf.com
Enjoy ur stay. :)

Originally posted by Lasza
Hello,
Wow another aussie join AD. that's so wonderful.
Welcome to AllDeaf.com
Enjoy ur stay. :)

Ha...well, remmy...Lasza...I'm American, but yes, I am living in Australia. :P You can call me American-Australian! *grin*

Goldie

Thanks guys,

I've been enjoying my stay here, making as many interesting posts as possible! At least I hope they're interesting :) Hope I haven't gone off topic or anything.

Thanks again,

Ziusudra

Back