WELCOME WATERRATS13 to AD!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
LMAO..that's funny about you turning your shoulder to the right and hitting your head on the window on your right side!

So funny!

Heheheh...Yeah...it was embarrassing while it lasted. :P At least, I've improved and no longer do that! I had to endure jokes about that for about a year after it. :o

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Heheheh...Yeah...it was embarrassing while it lasted. :P At least, I've improved and no longer do that! I had to endure jokes about that for about a year after it. :o

Goldie

JOKES or no jokes its a memory lane like U DID when we were driving my truck u got in on my drivers side i was like umm u want to drive? LOL AND U were like oh sheesh LOLOL I laughed abt that.....

Originally posted by javapride
JOKES or no jokes its a memory lane like U DID when we were driving my truck u got in on my drivers side i was like umm u want to drive? LOL AND U were like oh sheesh LOLOL I laughed abt that.....

Aww...gee! You HAD to bring that up! :o That WAS embarrassing, heheh. Well, you can't blame me cos I have been living in Australia for over 4 years now and have gotten accustomed to where I'm supposed to be sitting if I were a passenger or driver. :P pfthhhhhhhh

Goldie

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Hey, hope you have lots of fun here!!!

Hi, I'm already having heaps of fun in AD! :) It's fun interacting with others and posting what I think and sometimes giving my opinions on anything that catches my interest.

Cheers,
Goldie

Back