Weird thoughts..and the process..

chris' mom

Reaction score
As anyone ever had a random off the wall thought pop into your head?? And then later asked yourself "what was that all about"..

I had that moment just now and I'm think what the crap..maybe others have to:hmm:

I am sure I have had those but right now, I cant seem to recall them. Memory laspses are happening more often! GRRR!

All the time!! But unfortunately or fortunately, that is normal for me!! :P

I get random thoughts at randoms times and i have to tell somebody when i get them and i become a bit obsessed. LOL

I have really random thoughts. Sometimes things spark me to think of something totally unrelated. For example, I have had some version of this conversation SO many times:

A friend: "Oh man, I was walking to my car and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I nearly tripped over the curb and a few people saw me. Embarrassing!!!
Me: "Hahaha, that's funny. Speaking of nearly falling, did you ever finish that research paper?
Friend: "Huh? Well, yes I finished, but what's that gotta do with anything falling???"
Me: "Dunno!!!"

I have really random thoughts. Sometimes things spark me to think of something totally unrelated. For example, I have had some version of this conversation SO many times:

A friend: "Oh man, I was walking to my car and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I nearly tripped over the curb and a few people saw me. Embarrassing!!!
Me: "Hahaha, that's funny. Speaking of nearly falling, did you ever finish that research paper?
Friend: "Huh? Well, yes I finished, but what's that gotta do with anything falling???"
Me: "Dunno!!!"

:giggle:

I am known to come with off the wall comments that has nothing to do with the conversation also.

But when I think of it, I have to blurt it out. I feel if I don't say it when I am thinking of it. I will forget to say it!

:giggle:

I am known to come with off the wall comments that has nothing to do with the conversation also.

But when I think of it, I have to blurt it out. I feel if I don't say it when I am thinking of it. I will forget to say it!

im totally the same!!

I find this so funny!...I blurt out random thoughts too...and at times when somebody is talking to me....my mind wanders off and they'll sit there, waiting for a response...and I'll blurt out, "no shyt"?! Maybe the reason is I find what they are saying boring and repeative.

Also, in a group of hearing, they are talking/discussing something, and I get lost in the conversation. But they try to keep me involved....so when someone stops talking...and they all look to me for a response...I say "no shyt"?! and shake my head! Then start talking about something else!

I find this so funny!...I blurt out random thoughts too...and at times when somebody is talking to me....my mind wanders off and they'll sit there, waiting for a response...and I'll blurt out, "no shyt"?! Maybe the reason is I find what they are saying boring and repeative.

Also, in a group of hearing, they are talking/discussing something, and I get lost in the conversation. But they try to keep me involved....so when someone stops talking...and they all look to me for a response...I say "no shyt"?! and shake my head! Then start talking about something else!

:rofl: No way!!!

I have done some typical nods. but never blurted out. " No shyt!"

That is so funny!

As anyone ever had a random off the wall thought pop into your head?? And then later asked yourself "what was that all about"..

I had that moment just now and I'm think what the crap..maybe others have to:hmm:

Yes, I have those, come out of no where, wondering myself where did that come from, sometimes I talk it out with self, lol, crazy..I know :giggle:

Yes, I have those, come out of no where, wondering myself where did that come from, sometimes I talk it out with self, lol, crazy..I know :giggle:

I do ponder as well. wondering why, I am thinking of certain things...

I also awake in the dead of the night.. Then all of a sudden, like a lightning bolt hits me. I start thinking, and thinking. I hate when that happens. because I am physically tired. but my mind will not shut down.

Harder I try to sleep, the more awake I am..

It is mainly thinking, of all the crap I need to do when I wake up. Or thinking of other issues.

I also awake in the dead of the night.. Then all of a sudden, like a lightning bolt hits me. I start thinking, and thinking. I hate when that happens. because I am physically tired. but my mind will not shut down.

It is mainly thinking, of all the crap I need to do when I wake up. Or thinking of other issues.

I do the same thing! Especially when I've got an "early bird appt."...But I've also found that some things that dwell on my mind when I'm trying to sleep, such as redecorating are actually good ideas! (Just needed thinking about).

I believe in that type of issue, do you worry alot, if so it may be why you wake up that way. I wake up lately and it is as though I'm have a conversation with some one and feels like I havn't sleep, but I don't know what we where talking about or who with for that matter. I believe the reason for this is even though I have closed the door on an issue it is still on heart for what reason I don't know.

I believe in that type of issue, do you worry alot, if so it may be why you wake up that way. I wake up lately and it is as though I'm have a conversation with some one and feels like I havn't sleep, but I don't know what we where talking about or who with for that matter. I believe the reason for this is even though I have closed the door on an issue it is still on heart for what reason I don't know.

I do worry a lot. More than for my own good. :aw:

:wave:

I do worry a lot. More than for my own good. :aw:

:wave:

:aw: sorry to hear, hun. I turn things over to God, because I can't handle all in the world and we are human so therefore you can't do alone in your mine and strenght we become in overload. I turn things over to Him and I take back not meaning to, but I turn over agian, we also want to know how things will happen and plan our day out when in fact we don't know what will happen in a day so we do all the planning and worrying for nothing. When we give to Him we have peace and assurance all will be well so we sleep well with no worry, because He is in control not us. It takes communicating with Him, speaking the truth of His word and believing what you speak and most important sharing with Him you will receive peace of mind. :cuddle: Pray about and see what happens and I know all is said easier than done but all good things are hard for us to do, I have to work on all myself, If you ever need to talk fill free to contact me It would be pleasure, I know I shared quite a bit, but I get sad when people hurt and I'm forced to try to help and it is a pleasure, and all that I share I have experienced and the truth of His words of Him or alive and waiting for us to call for help!!!!:aw:

Back