Weight loss before

TweetyBird said:
well , i am honest with u. diet drinks are cause ur bone weak.. not good... so i stopped diet drink...

tweety is RIGHT! :thumb: ... soda is VERY BAD for you period.. if you look at the ingredients... it is bad for the bones, your skin, your blood, you name it... if you want to find out more about what is good for you.. talk to people at the health food store... that is what my mom and i do... that's how we learn.. and also we read everything and also listen to everything on tv news, talk shows, etc... :) WTG TWEETY!!! :hug:

i stopped drinking soda in college cuz i found it it DECREASES YOUR METABOLISM!!! :ugh: :D

BabyAngel said:
Anyone...if yall don't like to drink waters, just try get a bottle of water and get "Sugar Free Fruit Punch Easy to use on the go" (It looks like a stick pack and it is naturally and artifically flavored drink mix) you just pour drink mix into the bottle water and shake bottle until drink mix dissolves. It tastes like kool aid, but it doesn't have ANY sugar in it or ANY calories either.

When I started drinking water, I hate it so I had to pour the drink mix in it and I loved it!! Then it got my habit to drink it and now I'm drinking water without it. Sometime I will drink the drink mix with it.

:aw: did you know those are not good either? cuz it is "additives/aritificals/junk" that goes into your body... (what is the point of not drinking soda but drink flavored water? ya know what i mean??) :ugh: so you want to keep your body toxic free as much as possible :thumb:... a lot of place have bad tab water... :ugh2: so i ask for lemon... it helps!!! so why don't you try that!??? cuz bottled water can be costly in some places! :ugh: so i try to balance as much as i can ... but if i do go overseas.. i will DEFINITELY GET LOTS OF BOTTLED WATER FOR SURE!!! since i wouldn't want to risk my life/health over there... sheesh... :hug:

TweetyBird said:
yea i know that it can cause sweat in summer worse than winter... it true.. so it good for me start now and it will be better sweat less in summer... u know what i mean??

it is ok to sweat!!! cuz it cleans out your body.. it gets rid of the toxic... and it even helps you lose weight too... did u know that?? :D but i know how you feel ABOUT SWEATING TOO MUCH ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER THOUGH! :ugh: :lol:

RebelGirl said:
Wow.. after reading all this.. I sure do need help. I need a motivator.. I was once 130 LB in '96 and I got pregnant and had the baby in '97. I lost a lot of weight after the baby was born but then I had norplant (Birth Control). my weight shot up to 55 more lbs. I've been like this ever since. Some days I feel good, some days I don't. I'm not a heavy eater. I only eat 2 times a day. But my bad bad bad habit is eating late a night. I also love Mountain Dew and would say I drink at least 8 to 9 glasses of mountain dew. Its so hard to have that willpower to not drink that anymore and drink more water. I'm 5'3, 193lb.. size 16 in pants.. HELP ME!!

the mountain dew has TO GO... :( CUZ IT KILLS YOUR METABOLISM :hug:
i gained a lot of weight cuz of birth control too... so you MUST EXERCISE.. it will make a difference... i promise you.. YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!! :hug:

TweetyBird said:
Rebelgirl, remmy that i told u try drink cold water, not from sink.. buy bottles from walmart.. it help u lot.. i habited drink dr. pepper or diet md but i had force myself to drink water, then i hook water more than soda... i am going join ymca next month, are u still going???

WTG TWEETY!!! :applause:
i am rooting for you girl!!! :dance2:

BabyAngel said:
That's good start! Just buy bottles and being stubborn drinking waters then become addict to the waters, Rebelgirl can do it!

If she says she can't, we have to go over her house and pull her out then go to walmart to buy bottles and make her drink :)

saying she can't do it IS A BIG :nono:
KICK HER ASS!!! :giggle:

Cheri said:
Is drinking diet pepsi allright instead of water? I mean diet pepsi has no calories and no fat. :dunno:

NO IT IS NOT OK.... please read one of my posts on this issue :)

RebelGirl said:
Wow.. after reading all this.. I sure do need help. I need a motivator.. I was once 130 LB in '96 and I got pregnant and had the baby in '97. I lost a lot of weight after the baby was born but then I had norplant (Birth Control). my weight shot up to 55 more lbs. I've been like this ever since. Some days I feel good, some days I don't. I'm not a heavy eater. I only eat 2 times a day. But my bad bad bad habit is eating late a night. I also love Mountain Dew and would say I drink at least 8 to 9 glasses of mountain dew. Its so hard to have that willpower to not drink that anymore and drink more water. I'm 5'3, 193lb.. size 16 in pants.. HELP ME!!

you drink mountian dew for less 8 to 9 glasses in one days?

if is that so then i drink too much pop pepsi, sprite, 7up, sometime coke till my tummy was sore something wrong that was feel pinch alots it was pain so i went to hopstial till doctor said think it is a gas so I had to stop drink pop for 3 weeks or 4 weeks finally about it and still sore so i got an appt doctor to check from xray then next day ahh found that i have fat tussie (spelling) around my liver so I had to stop drink pop so finally less pop but still pop but not always drink pop no .. now I drink juice and water alots mostly i drink water to keep clean up in my liver now I am still trying to lose my weight unless finally my weight is 180 yayayaya but still up and down from 180 to 190 like 5 pound up and down which I hate it hehe but yayayayay 180 for me lol :D :lol:

Yes, that´s right Feistychick.

I only show the link to everyone here in my previous post that all of pespi and other soft drinks, no matter either they are sugar free or not... diet... because they are still sweetner flavor additives in all drinks except natural water, milk & herbal teas since I notice some of members claimed that no calories, fat or sugar in pespi, etc.

did you know those are not good either? cuz it is "additives/aritificals/junk" that goes into your body... (what is the point of not drinking soda but drink flavored water? ya know what i mean??) so you want to keep your body toxic free as much as possible ... a lot of place have bad tab water... so i ask for lemon... it helps!!! so why don't you try that!??? cuz bottled water can be costly in some places! so i try to balance as much as i can ... but if i do go overseas.. i will DEFINITELY GET LOTS OF BOTTLED WATER FOR SURE!!! since i wouldn't want to risk my life/health over there... sheesh...

Yes, I learn alot about health issues from parental conference... and also public health companies, too...

The natural water (bottle or tap water) and herbal teas are healther than other soft drinks, no matter either they are sugar free, diet... etc. etc. all what you name... still the same...

Yes, I also agree with Tweentybirdie about pespi to affect health... bone, skin, etc, too. That´s why I don´t drink pespi but water, milk and herbal teas. It doesn´t mean that I want to be diet but healthy - that´s mainly important.

I don´t eat or drink anything where flavor additives including because I know they are unhealth and dangerous...

FeistyChick said:
:aw: did you know those are not good either? cuz it is "additives/aritificals/junk" that goes into your body... (what is the point of not drinking soda but drink flavored water? ya know what i mean??) :ugh: so you want to keep your body toxic free as much as possible :thumb:... a lot of place have bad tab water... :ugh2: so i ask for lemon... it helps!!! so why don't you try that!??? cuz bottled water can be costly in some places! :ugh: so i try to balance as much as i can ... but if i do go overseas.. i will DEFINITELY GET LOTS OF BOTTLED WATER FOR SURE!!! since i wouldn't want to risk my life/health over there... sheesh... :hug:

Lemon? I didn't know that...Hmm, I will try to taste that one

FeistyChick said:
it is ok to sweat!!! cuz it cleans out your body.. it gets rid of the toxic... and it even helps you lose weight too... did u know that?? :D but i know how you feel ABOUT SWEATING TOO MUCH ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER THOUGH! :ugh: :lol:

Yep, it's true even though I always get sweat at the gym. That is why we always get sweat!!

Did you know lemon is including vitamin C which it´s good for burn calories... and also fat, too..., also protect flu, etc.

Squeeze half of fresh lemon into glass of water (bottle or tap whatever you like). Of course they are bitter but it´s good health.

Liebling:-))) said:
Did you know lemon is including vitamin C which it´s good for burn calories... and also fat, too..., also protect flu, etc.

Squeeze half of fresh lemon into glass of water (bottle or tap whatever you like). Of course they are bitter but it´s good health.

Ahh no wonder because every time I go to some different resturant, they will bring me a water with lemon, but I always took lemon out. From now on, I will try to taste it to see how it taste!! Thanks Liebling and FesityChick

Also, soda pop decays your teeth and it eats thru your emanel (sp) after your body stop developing when u're around age 30. It's not good idea to continue drinking soda pop when your body stop developing. I have been drinking soda pop LESS than I used to. I drink water, fruit juices, etc. When I was in California recently visiting my parents. I drank lots of fresh squeezed lemonade straight from the garden. They have lemon tree with tons of lemons.
They're sour as hell!

BabyAngel said:
Ahh no wonder because every time I go to some different resturant, they will bring me a water with lemon, but I always took lemon out. From now on, I will try to taste it to see how it taste!! Thanks Liebling and FesityChick

:lol: u took lemon out?! and me eat it always :D
I like to cut slice, and sprinkle alittle of sugar, and put it in my mouth, chewing* :naughty:

Back