Weeds or LSD?

Originally posted by Fly Free
uhmm Xero -- i hadnt thought of situations where someone would be tripping then end up having a flashback WHILE tripping -- as far as i remmy i never had that happen to me but yes i agree PCP would be categorized as a dissociative drug

It's scary...although I've never tried PCP -- but I did try acid and I loved the effects. Only took half a tab and I enjoyed the day, tripping and seeing colours at the river. I was at an all deaf party at the Guerneville River, north of Sonoma, California.

Have only done acid once....and did meth heaps of times during my 2 years stint in Los Angeles. I remember when I took like 4 lines of meth and ended up playing Mario Brothers video game for nearly 12 hours solid! My thumbs were blistered from the constant playing! :(

Goldie

I've never touched illegal drugs either and never want to. It's dangerous no matter whats in it, which is probably why teenagers take it. I'd have to say LSD sounds like the more dangerous drug but I wouldn't touch weed either. I've heard and seen enough of the effects of using it to put me off. Whatever people take, it's their choice and also their life.

Ziusudra

Originally posted by Ziusudra
I've never touched illegal drugs either and never want to. It's dangerous no matter whats in it, which is probably why teenagers take it. I'd have to say LSD sounds like the more dangerous drug but I wouldn't touch weed either. I've heard and seen enough of the effects of using it to put me off. Whatever people take, it's their choice and also their life.

Ziusudra

That means you need to consider yourself lucky for not dappling in drugs like I did during my young years after I finished high school. Although I don't regret smoking pot, but other drugs I've done such as acid, crystal meth, crank, crack cocaine, cocaine, etc...I regret trying those and using them for a couple of years.

At least, I'm not on any drugs today. :) Still am a bit tempted in smoking a cone or two from time to time...just for the hell of it. :P

Goldie

I have done allot of varies illegal drugs especially not heroin or crack but i have seen round my friends through these ... it is sooo terrible ... i prefer weeds over all of drugs !!! i have quit allot of drugs after i was done with High school ... but stick with weeds and present still do ... i would say that Heroin and crack is worsest drugs that i ever seen ... few of them got fack up their life and got no life at all... if u want to know more about it then i will be more than happy to give the details ... but not right now cuz i am at work arrgghhh...

I have never done any kinds of drugs in my life and I don't smoke cigarettees plus I rarely drink. I like to keep my body clean and I don't want anything bad to damange it. My friend Ashley's best friend who is a guy died last summer of herion overdose. He has done it for a very long time then he decided to quit so he went to rehab. Then he got clean for a while... then he started back to herion then one day he died from it. It's horrible and he's so young. I think he is only 19 years old!
:(

WaterRats... it might be just me, but isn't Crystal Meth and Crank the same thing?

Originally posted by Xero
WaterRats... it might be just me, but isn't Crystal Meth and Crank the same thing?

Err...maybe you're right. There were a few different names for that. :P Sorry about that. :Oops:

In L.A. we called it Crystal Meth but in Santa Rosa, northern California, we called it Crank.

Goldie

Back