We Are Family!!! Celebrate Gay Pride Month!

Mmmmm....made me go down Memory Lane just now...remembering my time of living in Los Angeles back in the early '90's. Back then, I was one mixed up girl at the age of 19 to 21...wasn't sure of my sexuality. I liked both sexes! :P Pss...still do today, I like to flirt and talk up with girls although I'm married to a bloke! :rofl:

Cheers,
Goldie

Today, I plan go to Boulder's Pride Festival with my roomate and 2 gurls. Last week, Denver host Pride Festival. Really enjoy big time.

Cannot wait for go to Boulder today. Hopefully blast time there.

im going to the minneapolis pride parade today with a friend.. im not a lesbian, nor is she, but her friend is and we decided to go with. Keeping an open mind is essential to life! Wonderful to those who are out and happy! :P

:applause:

yayaya Pinkster -- have fun!! :thumb: and yep yep u are right -- keeping an open mind is essential in life! :D

Today was been supposed to be gay parade for chicago, but I HAVE NO RIDE.

*being sad*, but I want to go there next year!

as u all know june 30th is nearing us for the east coast as it already has for the aussies and around the world, I took some time to think about the gay issues and relized one thing...

a comment was made to me abt why do u want to embarrass urself announcing how proud u are of your homosexuality. I got to thinking abt this person and this person's point was clearly in the wrong he hasn't see life like some of us has...

my car was involved in a gay bashing and the guy that did it went to jail on two charges the at the time newly charged for hate crime, and vandalisim he only got at least from my understanding a 6 months county time or prison if i recalled right and now had a 5 yr probation/parole services to complete he has to go to anger management classes he also has to pay for the damages for my car which costed me close to 3k but i know i ll never see one red cent for that but thats ok the point is its not abt being charged for something he did wrong its abt the ingorancy.

there are too many poeple in today's soceity who automatically judge by the sexuality saying *eww* or just basically thinking we're doing this cuz we were raped or we were just running away from the reality of the society. it's not about that. its how we feel inside of ourselves and consider ourselves some poeple will take up to 15 yrs before they come out of the closet whilist some just come out after thier absoultely shure of themselves. i know i came out at such an odd way but i was glad i did and the weight of my shoulder was gone, i felt good about that and having support from families and all my friends thats a very good thing to have. all we just have to understand is we all want to be happy with life, it doesn't truly matter if there was a homophobic person who just is plain ingorant or has a reglious belif, i was taught to say this, if we cant say anything nice to other poeple it's best not to say anytihng at all but say one thing all u have to say is i disagree with ur lifestyle but i respect u thats all u can say and leave them to thier lives, thats a show of good sportsmanship to the fellow poeple across the nation.

may there be peace within the gays and lesbains society who work along side the hetrosexual poeple :) WE ALL LOVE U JUST FOR U!

Went to a gay pride fest yesterday down in Columbus, it kicked ASS!!!!!!!!

I went to SF gay pride again today. LOL Damn, I missed the parade due to overslept and delayed MUNI subway. Nevertheless, I had a blast time over there though. I saw new and old faces there. Overall, it kicked ass!!

:thumb: at Gay Pride/Freedom week!!

:fu2: at homophobics!!

Originally posted by Oddball
I went to SF gay pride again today. LOL Damn, I missed the parade due to overslept and delayed MUNI subway. Nevertheless, I had a blast time over there though. I saw new and old faces there. Overall, it kicked ass!!

:thumb: at Gay Pride/Freedom week!!

:fu2: at homophobics!!

^5 to u oddball U ROCK thats why we LOVE u for U :) DID U take pics???? :)

:ugh: I am not going to celebrating it but it don't mean I hate/dislike them at all but I don't feel comfortable with them. :ugh:

When I lived in Los Angeles between the years of 1990 to 1992, I went to a lot of events celebrating Gays and Lesbians. One was a parade on Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood (between Robertson Blvd and...ergh...can't remember, oops...but it was away from Hollywood, not towards.
I had fun watching the parade, heaps of outrageously dressed people and fun watching gays and lesbians having fun, kissing the same sex, etc. :lol:

I had a great time.

Goldie

Originally posted by javapride
as u all know june 30th is nearing us for the east coast as it already has for the aussies and around the world, I took some time to think about the gay issues and relized one thing...

a comment was made to me abt why do u want to embarrass urself announcing how proud u are of your homosexuality. I got to thinking abt this person and this person's point was clearly in the wrong he hasn't see life like some of us has...

my car was involved in a gay bashing and the guy that did it went to jail on two charges the at the time newly charged for hate crime, and vandalisim he only got at least from my understanding a 6 months county time or prison if i recalled right and now had a 5 yr probation/parole services to complete he has to go to anger management classes he also has to pay for the damages for my car which costed me close to 3k but i know i ll never see one red cent for that but thats ok the point is its not abt being charged for something he did wrong its abt the ingorancy.

there are too many poeple in today's soceity who automatically judge by the sexuality saying *eww* or just basically thinking we're doing this cuz we were raped or we were just running away from the reality of the society. it's not about that. its how we feel inside of ourselves and consider ourselves some poeple will take up to 15 yrs before they come out of the closet whilist some just come out after thier absoultely shure of themselves. i know i came out at such an odd way but i was glad i did and the weight of my shoulder was gone, i felt good about that and having support from families and all my friends thats a very good thing to have. all we just have to understand is we all want to be happy with life, it doesn't truly matter if there was a homophobic person who just is plain ingorant or has a reglious belif, i was taught to say this, if we cant say anything nice to other poeple it's best not to say anytihng at all but say one thing all u have to say is i disagree with ur lifestyle but i respect u thats all u can say and leave them to thier lives, thats a show of good sportsmanship to the fellow poeple across the nation.

may there be peace within the gays and lesbains society who work along side the hetrosexual poeple :) WE ALL LOVE U JUST FOR U!

I remember that, java...sure was shocked when that happened. I was scared of him but am glad that it's in the past and that we all are not anywhere near that dickhead. Important part was that you're OK, that you didn't get injured at all.

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I remember that, java...sure was shocked when that happened. I was scared of him but am glad that it's in the past and that we all are not anywhere near that dickhead. Important part was that you're OK, that you didn't get injured at all.

Goldie

yah now we don t have to deal with a guy like him he's reeks disrespect!

Originally posted by javapride
yah now we don t have to deal with a guy like him he's reeks disrespect!

Definitely, I second you. I just can't trust the guy anymore nor what he says, etc. He lies all the times and just can't be honest for one minute.
In fact, I'm glad that I don't talk with him anymore...I just wish that he'd pay you, my sister and me back of what he owes us! Grrrr....*sigh*

Goldie

I got to play "Pussy Putt-Putt" at the festival. It as histerical, they had a very graphic clay vagina you had to put to golfball into, and 4 clay breasts as your obstacles. It was insane! There wasn't a woman to be seen in a shirt so after about 10 minutes my friend and I were half naked (Downside... sunburned nipples OUCH!) Drank a dacqueri from a penis-shaped cup. it was insane. I finally got a rainbow sticker on my car!

Attachments

• stripstick.jpg
    stripstick.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 43
Originally posted by Sydlie
I got to play "Pussy Putt-Putt" at the festival. It as histerical, they had a very graphic clay vagina you had to put to golfball into, and 4 clay breasts as your obstacles. It was insane! There wasn't a woman to be seen in a shirt so after about 10 minutes my friend and I were half naked (Downside... sunburned nipples OUCH!) Drank a dacqueri from a penis-shaped cup. it was insane. I finally got a rainbow sticker on my car!

Sounds like you had a GREAT day! :) Good onya! I think I would've had a BLAST there as well!

Goldie

Originally posted by Sydlie

OMG! u serious! that SOO KEWL LOL i wished pics were posted for this but thats R rated and not allowed dang but WISH i could see that DANG! LOL!

Back