Wat ur plan today ?

Waz

Reaction score
Hi Buddies,

Just wondering wat you all up today ? myself i am off to Wolverhampton to meet one of my close deaf pal name Russ for a long game of American Pool! then go to Youth Church later this evening! :)

I'm dead tired. Today I'm going to do as little as possible

since im still tired from yesterdays game... i'll probably be sleeping all day...

I just got home from hockey game. I scored a goal but we lost. :(

I'm at Alex's, hanging out with him and family. Hopefully, we'll see kevbo later today!

clean up my desk. Watching tv and do surfing on internet same times as I look at AD ha, but sundays always make me boring as usually. Thank god we have computer to use internet when I am boring. hahahah :naughty:

Originally posted by kevbo
I just got home from hockey game. I scored a goal but we lost. :(

Sorry to hear u Lost the game buddy, but good thing u score to prove u are a good player, my Pastor he from new jersey but currently livin in england for 8 month as he told me he alway go and play ice hockey nearly most day, so just wondering if u either playin ice hockey or just hockey ??

Today is beautiful day! I went outside and wash my bro's car and say hello to my neightbor. Then went shop to get something need for my bathroom. Now, I am back and clean up my room and try to pack up more stuff for move out soon. :)

Today was gorgeous, sunny and nice outside. About 40 students were outside playing frisbee, throwing football around, sitting outside. BUt I was stuck in meetings all day. Bummer..

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Today was gorgeous, sunny and nice outside. About 40 students were outside playing frisbee, throwing football around, sitting outside. BUt I was stuck in meetings all day. Bummer..

I hope the meetings is about how to stop Bush from starting a war tomorrow.

I was out with my friends all day until i get home..wow, I'm lil bit tired but I'm really enjoy time for go shopping,eat ice cream, visit my friend's house and chat alot.:D

i just got back in... chilled my day wit running naked in the snow and then talked with cloud and kristy..... very relaxing day.

Back