Was "Back to the Future II" right about Cubs?

I don't care about the cubs, I want to know where the hover boards are!?

I want the form fitting clothes!

Shopping for clothes as a short guy is a pain in the keister! LOL

Back to the Future missed the mark on the Jaws 19 sequel but in general there's so many sequels/reboots/remakes out there today anyway.

I don't care about the cubs, I want to know where the hover boards are!?

There is a company making hoverboards and they were on the news last week with one of the writers of the Back to the Future movie shown trying one out.

Time will tell. A friend of mine has been putting $500 down on the Cubs to win the World Series for as long as I have known him(27 years) and I'm sure he will continue to do so even if they don't or do win it. By the way he's 73 years old and is from Chicago and you will know he's from there if you ever met him because in the first 5 minutes he will have mentioned Chicago at least 5 times!

Time will tell. A friend of mine has been putting $500 down on the Cubs to win the World Series for as long as I have known him(27 years) and I'm sure he will continue to do so even if they don't or do win it. By the way he's 73 years old and is from Chicago and you will know he's from there if you ever met him because in the first 5 minutes he will have mentioned Chicago at least 5 times!

I'm rooting for the Cub's since my team didn't make it.

The new hoverboard will burn your house down! How did they miss that?

Back