wanted: telebraille III and telletouch

Hear Again

Reaction score
hi everyone,

if any of you know where i can find a used telebraille III and a used tellatouch, would you let me know? i'm looking for spares to have on hand in addition to the ones i already own.

example of telebraille III:

The TeleBraille Page

example of tellatouch:

Abledata: Products

thanks! :ty:

I have seen the TeleBraille years ago at a church where we had a deafblind guy. Awesome technology.

I hope you are able get/find someone willing to donate the TeleBraille and the TellaTouch here on AD. Good luck!

hi everyone,

if any of you know where i can find a used telebraille III and a used tellatouch, would you let me know? i'm looking for spares to have on hand in addition to the ones i already own.

The TeleBraille Page

example of tellatouch:

I had worked to install Teletype Corp. Model 28 with braille printer for some deafblind customers last 20 years ago. It costs approx. $5,000 but Lions Club donated money for them. I consider how much cost is telebraille III. why not you ask Lions Club or other club to require Telebraille III.

I had worked to install Teletype Corp. Model 28 with braille printer for some deafblind customers last 20 years ago. It costs approx. $5,000 but Lions Club donated money for them. I consider how much cost is telebraille III. why not you ask Lions Club or other club to require Telebraille III.

hi chevy,

thanks for your reply!

unfortunately, the telebraille III is no longer being made, so that's why i'm looking for a used one (in addition to the one I own).

they do have a krown v-touch braille tty which has taken the telebraille's place, but it costs $5,000 and i don't care for that unit because it doesn't have a face-to-face communication mode.

I have seen the TeleBraille years ago at a church where we had a deafblind guy. Awesome technology.

I hope you are able get/find someone willing to donate the TeleBraille and the TellaTouch here on AD. Good luck!

thanks, lucia!

yes, the telebraille is awesome! i started learning how to use one in 1995 at my local deafblind center after i lost my hearing.

it's a shame they are no longer being made (the telebraille and the tellatouch) because they were great pieces of technology.

Hey, Hear Again, I have an idea. I am on LiveJournal a lot, and I know there is a deafblind community on there. You might have better luck over there, as there are more deafblind people there.

Deaf/Blind Community

Good luck.

hi everyone,

The TeleBraille Page

example of tellatouch:

Hear Again, try to contact Helen Keller for the Blind. Helen Keller National Center is in Sands Point, NY. You can check out their website:
Welcome to the Helen Keller National Center Home Page . Good luck! ;)

Hear Again, you might want to contact your local United Way organisation about it - they may be able to help you.

Wanted used TeleBraille III

hi everyone,

The TeleBraille Page

example of tellatouch:

AbleData: Products

I've just listed a TeleBraille III in excellent condition on eBay as item #251229653462. As noted in the description, I have no manual for this device and would like to find one to include with it, so if you have a suggestion on where I might be able to download the manual, please let me know. Thanx.

Back