• I like make money while I am at home

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I am not ready for it no thanks

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Please tell me more about it feedback

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
PujolsMVP said:
Yes, It is scam since i paid $24.95 and i haven't heard anything from them so I am sucker for this but it is only $24.95 that i lost it is not a big deal so don't pay $24.95 to them. It is fucking scam for sure!!! I'll kick their asses if i see them someday.

I am sorry to hear that. I wished that you should believe us. Last year, I was a sucker because I lost $1,000 from a fake escrow website service. The FBI won't help me because they only care to help people who work for the government. Another reason, FBI agents cannot deal with hundreds of thousands reported cases. So, they decided to help the "agent" people with fewer cases. Believe me.

--- Always check and compare the website's background and a company's address & phone number to make sure that they are matched. If the webite's background is from other country, then forget it. See my other post in this section.

Now, I recommend you to close your credit card account soon as possible, and get a new one with a different account number. Otherwise, a credit card company charges you 50 bucks for a stolen ID number (without card) - I do not remember now... All you have to do is to tell your credit card agent about your situation. It's up to you.

Classic scam artist! These kind of promotions with short deadline time frame usually spells SCAM!

I would NEVER shell out my money. I would ask "SHOW ME THE MONEY", or ELSE!

It's a scam. The "domainsbyproxy.com" clue is in the registration information.

Basically the domainsbyproxy.com mask is a classic culvert. Anyone can hide in it real good.

Richard

;) that's soooo :bsflag:

why is there so many crazy people in the world trying to rip others off! thanik you for replying that u had paid for it, so other deafies including myself will not have to go through that. :(

by the way, im current in missouri, and wondering did u go to illinois skool for the deaf? what's ur name? cause i think i know u :)

It is a total scam!

I have been ripped off... I didnt get my money back .. and didnt get my kit from the payperaccess.... how embarrassing!!! I even reported to the BBB and still havent heard anything from anyone to get my money back! Total scam of that company. Not Happy! :mad2:

Dont apply for PayPerAccess!!! Believe me it is no good!

jancountrygirl said:
I have been ripped off... I didnt get my money back .. and didnt get my kit from the payperaccess.... how embarrassing!!! I even reported to the BBB and still havent heard anything from anyone to get my money back! Total scam of that company. Not Happy! :mad2:

Dont apply for PayPerAccess!!! Believe me it is no good!

I checked this company's background. Yes, it is fraud because the owner's website was removed manually on Go Daddy host service anytime. When you check its background like this "Domains by Proxy, Inc." This is not original website's address which means that anytime Go Daddy host service do not reveal to show you who is the owner. Go Daddy is a well-known scam business because it allows scammers to use its host because of money. (Go Daddy is a name of the host service which is in AZ.) Try to remember this "GO DADDY SOFTWARE" or "proxy", then don't use these service that came from.

If you paid the company with your credit card, it is a possible that you can get your money back because your credit card company might go after the company. If you paid the company with your check or money order, then you are, unfortunately, so stupid. If you filled out the form on your Social Security for this company, that will your worst nightmare because you will have more problems in the future.

Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK [the normal status for a domain when it is locked]
Dates: Created 25-feb-2004 Updated 04-feb-2005 Expires 25-feb-2006
DNS Servers: PARK15.SECURESERVER.NET PARK16.SECURESERVER.NET

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, Go Daddy Software, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
PC ZEAL CONSULTANT INC.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: PAYLESSACCESS.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
PARK15.SECURESERVER.NET
PARK16.SECURESERVER.NET

I may think that you should investigate this company "PC Zeal Consultant Inc." But, I do not know where this company comes from.

Back