Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Please tell me more about it feedback

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
Wanted: Deaf People

Wanted: Deaf People

PayPerAccess wants to help deaf people who are looking for extra income to support themselves. Please join us and work with us. We have a sign language video (10 minutes) for you in our training kit. It helps you understand before you work and earn nice income.

Full-time or part-time. You decide. No phone calls or sales!

Apply today!

Deadline due by this Friday July 29th 6PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interesting...can you IM me and give me the website for this company? do i have to pay for it? thanks!

Be careful, it might be a scam...research before you get interested in it.

Yeah, might be a scam, make sure you dont tell them any personal info!!

Aloha I understands and it was already passed deadline by yesterday passed 7/29/05

I think too late but not sure will find out more about it

As it says deadline and I already filled out and they never respond me yet. But I did not pay for it and I asked them explanation little more details but no response so I feel it is kinda of gimmicky. I did not realize you was right talking about scam. That deadline was due by 7/29/05 @ 6PM already passed

Guess What? I already filled it out two days ago..they never replied....it could be scam... :squint:

Yup Dude I am lucky that I did not pay for it. I been send message but no response?

So I am end it up and that is over already.
Malfoyish said:
Could be - I wouldn't even bother.

i filled out an application and i got response less than 48 hours and all i have to do is mail 25 bucks for a training kit. i've checked with BBB, they said this company's new and havent recieved any complaint yet, so i'm gonna go for it. and as for you deafies, if you're still interested or in need to make money, just go to www.payperaccess.com they're still hiring :)

ok what kind of doing this job? I have no idea what it was for?

Could you tell me about it?

sararose said:
i filled out an application and i got response less than 48 hours and all i have to do is mail 25 bucks for a training kit. i've checked with BBB, they said this company's new and havent recieved any complaint yet, so i'm gonna go for it. and as for you deafies, if you're still interested or in need to make money, just go to www.payperaccess.com they're still hiring :)

WHY PAY for that small income that you will recieve. It a scam!

You dont have to pay anything to get a job.

Unless you have to pay for uniform or equipment (like guns, vest, etc)

Don't do it! Some people tend to think Deaf are "dumb" and don't fall for it. Unless you know WHY you are paying and what are you paying for .

How well do you know about it ?

You are probably right because I been emailed to them and I have not hear anything about them and tell me more explanation but did not reply my message yet.

quiet gal said:
WHY PAY for that small income that you will recieve. It a scam!

You dont have to pay anything to get a job.

Unless you have to pay for uniform or equipment (like guns, vest, etc)

Don't do it! Some people tend to think Deaf are "dumb" and don't fall for it. Unless you know WHY you are paying and what are you paying for .

This website is under godaddycom as a domain mail and website service. The payperaccess.com does not tell you where the company comes from or a telephone number. This is a definitely scam. Stay away this service.

------------------------------------------- (see bottom for the info) ---------------------

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PAYPERACCESS.COM
Created on: 10-Jul-05
Expires on: 10-Jul-07
Last Updated on: 10-Jul-05

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration PAYPERACCESS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration PAYPERACCESS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
WSC1.JOMAX.NET
WSC2.JOMAX.NET

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

:bsflag:
DeafBiker4JC said:
Yep its a scam, they just want you to click to generate traffic to their site.

have anyone mail out 25.00 yet? if anyone did, please let me know if its for real?

Payperaccess

Yes, It is scam since i paid $24.95 and i haven't heard anything from them so I am sucker for this but it is only $24.95 that i lost it is not a big deal so don't pay $24.95 to them. It is fucking scam for sure!!! I'll kick their asses if i see them someday.

Back