Want to sign with me?

bitner90

Reaction score
I'm a 1st year signer, taught myself how to sign. I have loved learning how to sign but its very hard to learn conversational sign language from a text book or youtube. I'd love to sign with anyone who wants to. :)

I am only a beginner as well, but I take classes at my university. I would love to practive with you.

So, in the sense of knowing signs, I know a lot, but I don't have classes or anywhere I could take them. So whenever I sign, I do English instead of ASL which has sentence formats differently. I would honestly love to sign with you. youre right like theres only so much you can learn from a book or pictures. so really, either of you, id love to^^

Welcome. Also it is important to sign in asl format and not see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

So, in the sense of knowing signs, I know a lot, but I don't have classes or anywhere I could take them. So whenever I sign, I do English instead of ASL which has sentence formats differently. I would honestly love to sign with you. youre right like theres only so much you can learn from a book or pictures. so really, either of you, id love to^^

I started out learning ASL then went to signing more pigeon like which I've heard isn't right way to sign, but I guess because English is my 1st language it is hard for me to remember the sentence structure/grammar of ASL so I really like signed English but I'm interested in getting better at both. How would you like to sign? Skype? Really my computer is easiest for me to sign on. Doesn't matter what program you wanna use I can find anything and I have webcam :)

Yes, I have a skype if you want it. and also a kik and snapchat. Um, in all honesty, signing English is easier for me but I have hopes of becoming an interpreter and I do need to learn the correct formats and sentence structures. I'm slowly improving with it. Honestly tho, I don't mind signing either way with people^^

I'm a 1st year signer, taught myself how to sign. I have loved learning how to sign but its very hard to learn conversational sign language from a text book or youtube. I'd love to sign with anyone who wants to. :)
I would love to sign with you

I am learning British sign language so I am not sure if any of you guys know it or if it's any Different from American sign language

Back