Want to practice ASL

OOGOLYBOOGOLY1

Reaction score
Looking for someone to practice ASL with over video chat. I have FaceTime, skype, and snapchat. I am a beginner and I have my Final exam in ASL1 tomorrow.

Looking for someone to practice ASL with over video chat. I have FaceTime, skype, and snapchat. I am a beginner and I have my Final exam in ASL1 tomorrow.
Welcome.

I hope you find someone to practice with. I will say this much, most of us here don’t exactly jump for joy when being asked for practice help by a brand new member who just joined TODAY and hasn’t really introduced themselves, and wants help ONE day before a final exam. I wish you luck.

Welcome.

I hope you find someone to practice with. I will say this much, most of us here don’t exactly jump for joy when being asked for practice help by a brand new member who just joined TODAY and hasn’t really introduced themselves, and wants help ONE day before a final exam. I wish you luck.
Yeah I bet it is annoying trying to communicate with someone who barely knows ASL. Thank you I think that I got a B in the class!

Back