want an xbox, gamecube, and PS2 all put together?

i don't mind to own ps2, ps3 and xbox.. i don't wanna gamecube.. it's would save me bunch to buy each system.. it's cost 300.00 each.. if once together maybe cost 800.00 or something like that.. but sad the link isn't working :(

Steel said:
what that waste?! But I discovered that many other (ps2, nes, gensis, etc) games worked due to similarities in their technology. As an added benefit, games that share engines and technology have been in same xbox (modded) easier to certify for emulation compatibility and have made!

As you’ve heard from the emulator on Xbox is done through software. Now that they’ve solved the technical challenge and the emulator is working, they’re not certifying each original Xbox, PS, nes, n64 title by emulation to run on Xbox. the truth I’m really tell you that it’s easy to get the emulation software from internet, and it’s free. We’ll give gamers a choice—you can get the latest software updates from internet, burn a CD from the emulation. Once you get the CD burn, put it in your Xbox and you’re ready to play!

Back