Wanna know more about e?

Originally posted by Weirdo
:D Cool, I have two movies: The Neverending Story and The Laybrinth. I never stop watching The Laybrinth since I was little.
Ah, you're lucky to have 'em. They're kinda hard to find but now I've heard they came out in DVD. I hope I'll find some when I get a DVD.
Sure, I'll never get tired of watching these movies. I also like some of disney movies like Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Piccincho (sp?), etc. :thumb:

Originally posted by e
Ah, you're lucky to have 'em. They're kinda hard to find but now I've heard they came out in DVD. I hope I'll find some when I get a DVD.
Sure, I'll never get tired of watching these movies. I also like some of disney movies like Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Piccincho (sp?), etc. :thumb:

Oh, really? I gotta buy the dvds. I still watch the disney movies. I have bunch of them. When I showed my friends what kind of movies I have, they were like "whoa, I guess you like to watch disney movies." My favorite is "The Little Mermaid.":D

People who heard different stories.

:roll: @ rumors. As long as Alex and I can keep them out of our relationship.

Oh, really? I gotta buy the dvds. I still watch the disney movies. I have bunch of them. When I showed my friends what kind of movies I have, they were like "whoa, I guess you like to watch disney movies." My favorite is "The Little Mermaid.":D
Ah, that's a good movie! When I was little, I wished I was her! I think... Sleeping Beauty is my favorite. Well, it's hard to pick one out of many! :lol:

Maybe you should mind your own business sometimes, Levi. :roll:

Maybe if you changed your attitude, and the way you think about girls, then you wouldn't be single right now. :mrgreen:

It had nothing to do with that kind of situation. If you know me personally in person, you will understand why....my attitude and the way I think had nothing to do with my single. :roll:

Originally posted by LeviathanC
It had nothing to do with that kind of situation. If you know me personally in person, you will understand why....my attitude and the way I think had nothing to do with my single. :roll:

Yea yea yea...listen to a pro like Axel....and me.

Originally posted by LeviathanC

Me, too. :mrgreen:

Do you always shout in "Eeeeee!"?

What kind cloths do you wear while going out with Alex?

Have you think about dye your hair turn blonde for Alex?

Am I crazy to ask such as nonsense questions? :mrgreen:

Originally posted by knightwolf68
hey E!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT ???

NOTICE THAT ALEX AND U LOOK SO GREAT COUPLES ! ;) :cool:
THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by illustrator

What kind cloths do you wear while going out with Alex?

Have you think about dye your hair turn blonde for Alex?

Am I crazy to ask such as nonsense questions? :mrgreen:

1) No, but my hearing aids do that.

2) Any kind of clothes and I feel comfortable around him. I don't have to look/dress up perfectly for him. I'd do that on a speical occasion.

3) Nah, not blond. I'll probably use Sun-Up to lighten up my brown hair because summer is coming up SOON!

4) No, not at all. I'm glad you've asked me questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Originally posted by illustrator
:lol: That reminds me, I heard you say "Eeeeeeeeeeee!" in that small clip you made and sent to me one time.

Back