Wanna know more about e?

Originally posted by knightwolf68
HI E!!!! how did both of u met each other and how did it end up into the relationship ?
HI Knightwolf68! We met at AllDeaf meet-up New Year Eve party. We started liking each other when we went to Rochester for another AD (2nd party) back in January. So, somehow I had a gut to ask him out while we were on the way to home from Rochy. I never forget the smile on his face! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Originally posted by illustrator
What pager do you own? cell phone? sidekick?
I have wyndtell, I have it for like 3 years or so.

Originally posted by Weirdo
All of those movies on ur signature, are they your favorites?
Yup! I love fanasty movies.

Hey, doll, I forgot to ask you this, but how does it feel working in a professional environment for the first time? ;)

Originally posted by Alex
Hey, doll, I forgot to ask you this, but how does it feel working in a professional environment for the first time? ;)
It was really nice, not from what I expected! The office was really neat, it has own little kitchen and lunch room. The bosses bought us lunches, snacks and drinks. Everyone there was very friendly. I gotta dress up as a professional, I still need to buy a lot of proper clothes. I was kind of awkard in that environment because I used to work at a supermarket, where we get to deal with grumpy costumers, taking care of foods, along with other HS/college kids. But it was a lot of fun.
In this new environment, I get to hang out with 30's to 40's, hopefully it'll help change of maturity! Hehe Other than that, I'll get to learn what's like being an accountant.

That's my girl! Keep it up, and don't work too hard. :thumb:

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
were you student of NTID or what?
Nope, never applied to NTID but I went to CSUN for a year.

Originally posted by e
HI Knightwolf68! We met at AllDeaf meet-up New Year Eve party. We started liking each other when we went to Rochester for another AD (2nd party) back in January. So, somehow I had a gut to ask him out while we were on the way to home from Rochy. I never forget the smile on his face! :mrgreen:

Interesting.., finally we got the story straighten out.

E, you didn't honestly answer the question about ur bust size? :o

What's ur "real" bust size?

Is your bf Alex really a Gambino associate??
No offense, but I heard he is a gangster. Please, clarify these rumors.

Originally posted by e
Yup! I love fanasty movies.

:D Cool, I have two movies: The Neverending Story and The Laybrinth. I never stop watching The Laybrinth since I was little.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
E, you didn't honestly answer the question about ur bust size? :o

What's ur "real" bust size?
Alex knows, and for you and all to never find out! :twisted:

Originally posted by Ant c5
Is your bf Alex really a Gambino associate??
No offense, but I heard he is a gangster. Please, clarify these rumors.

If I tell you, then I'll have to kill you.... :cool:

Back