Wanna be a Mod?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
If you want to be a moderator, then don't be a severe post-whore. Also, don't flame others... try to be neutral... and don't go off-topic too often.
I have no problem with that !!! I can do that... (c:b so it is ur calls , Alex

Hi there Bro (Alex)

I Wouldnt mind been a Mod for alldeaf, as i will try my best to help everyone and try to get rid of specify topic which can cause a problem! :)

Originally posted by VamPyroX
If you want to be a moderator, then don't be a severe post-whore. Also, don't flame others... try to be neutral... and don't go off-topic too often.

yup, i'm aware of it. :)

Thanks all for your replies! I'm only going to be needing a moderator to cover all the Deaf Life forums for now, but if I ever need a moderator for another category, I'll make sure to announce it here.

Strawberry, I've asked BBNT if he would like to be moderator once before, but he kindly rejected the offer since he's a busy man. Totally understandable.

In case you guys are wondering, I'm thinking Zubair Punjabi deserves the position. As I recall, he's been offering his assistance to help improve AD for a while now, and I think he deserves the position. In addition, he has been taking Deaf Studies courses in school, so I think he'll be perfect for the Deaf Life forums.

What do you guys think? Should Zubair Punjabi be made Moderator? Holla!

Indeed, Alex. I think Zubair Punjabi would do a delight job while we are in night and He will stay up in the day. Make sense, eh? :)

Great. I'm glad so far everyone agrees. Let's see what Waheed has to say about this. :)

i agree with Alex's opinion about Waheed. i havent seen a shitty post that he had made in alldeaf before, therefore he is :thumb: for a moderator.

Wow thanks you bro, i would love to be a mods, thenks you everyone as i will try my best to do the job! :D

That's fine with me, as long as he knows what he's doing. ;) Good luck and if you get it, congratulations! :)

Back