Wanna be a Mod?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
AllDeaf is seeking a moderator for the "Deaf Life" forums. This is a voluntary position. You will not get a penny. However, you are qualified to receive a free web account (web space and @alldeaf.com e-mail address) upon request.

Here are some of the moderator's duties:

1.) A moderator should enforce the Forum rules, and make sure AllDeaf is a fun and friendly online community.

2.) A moderator are willing to invest some of their time in creating new threads/posts daily.

3.) A moderator must show a positive attitude towards the members, and are willing to assist them if needed.

If you're interested in being a moderator, or know anyone that might be interested, please sign in and tell us why you deserve the position. Final decision will be made by the AllDeaf community and Administrator.

Any questions or comments, feel free to post here.

You are more than just a moderator, Kevbo, you're a Super Moderator for crying out loud! ;)

The Deaf Life forum covers the following:

• Hearing Aids & Cochlear Implants
  • Technologies for the Deaf
  • Captioning & Interpreter Issues
  • ASL, ESL, Oralism
  • Education
  • Deaf/Hearing Relationships
  • American with Disabilities Act

thanks. Unfortunately, I am not interested in those fourms cause I never have been around in there :(

I would like to be a mod for deaf life only. I think I deserve this position because I am trusthworth and honest person.

I was wondering if the videogames forums need anymore mods, then well, I could like to try out for the job...but if that can't happen, well I understand...

Originally posted by Steel
I was wondering if the videogames forums need anymore mods, then well, I could like to try out for the job...but if that can't happen, well I understand...

youre on fouth or fifth posistion waiting list for being a Moderator at video game forum lol:cool:

Originally posted by Willy
I would like to be a mod for deaf life only. I think I deserve this position because I am trusthworth and honest person.

but your from NY :asshole:

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
youre on fouth or fifth posistion waiting list for being a Moderator at video game forum lol:cool:
Really? coolness. :mrgreen: Well, I look forward to the job, if that's possible though.

If you want to be a moderator, you gotta have to be enrolling in AllDeaf University.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ohhhh god - LOL i think u are SOOO fit for "Penisarium Moderator" .... hehhe u'd hafta PM alex

Can't - I am taking Alex's advice and now a proud student of the California School for the Postwhore. I will get a shirt that says
Proud Student
for the

Back