Wall-e

energize

Reaction score
I am sure you all know or already watch WALL-E movie. WALL-E movie was awesome and very funny! Both moving and laugh out very loud funny!!! :D

What do you think about WALL-E movie? :shock:

try to visit Apple - Trailers - WALL•E :giggle:

I haven't seen the movie yet. I missed the OC showing a couple weeks ago. :(

I guess I'll wait for when it comes out on DVD. :)

I watched it.... it is good movie for both young, and adults.

Yes, my parent saw movie, They said very good movie. You won't believe that my parents are over 78 years old,
I'm even more shocked that they actually watched the movie. ;)

My grandparents are about that age and they won't watch anything except G-rated stuff. They get religiously upset anytime something inappropriate is shown on television or a movie. :roll:

So, they watch a lot of movies?

Did they like Wall-E better than any other movies?

So, they watch a lot of movies?

Did they like Wall-E better than any other movies?

Yes, my parents always go out to see any movies during weekday.
My father said that Wall-E is vey good. We did not talk about which better. Just they said excellent or so-so or boring or lousy.
Sometime, my parents warned me not great for us (deaf) to see movie.

I went out movie Wall-E. It was so good. I like it! It didn't matter who adult and kids are. We love it. Just be fun.

We missed it with OC..darn! So we'll wait for DVD to comes out...I saw on commercial..it look really cute and funny. My son begged to go see the movie..I told him we need to see with caption..he said oh! Who know that his grandparent takes him while visit this week. :)

I saw it but without any captioning of sort. It's supposed to be mostly audio and visual cues. Regardless, of whether it's true or not, I enjoyed it a lot.

It's so cute movie that you just wanna hug both of those robots despite it being all metal...or plastic.

It's one of those I think I will probably get on DVD one day.

I'm definitely getting this one on Blu-ray. I saw it at the theatres a while ago, I enjoyed it.

:bump:

I watched earlier on DVD "Wall-e", that's cute and funny. This is for all ages. :)

I just watched that movie today and I thought it was awesome to watch.

I bought the DVD for Christmas...had to grab it because it was only 14.99. I don't want to pay 20 for it... :lol: Our son don't know...I hid it! So I will rent it from Red Box soon, probably over Thanksgiving break. So we can snuggle and watch movies together.

I bought Wall-E last November 18th before it gonna be sold out lol because of the Christmas haha so I grab it and havent watch it yet but soon gonna watch it :lol:

i watched it last night, it was already sold out for couple of days GRRR finally got it last night at almost last minute of video store closed. I enjoyed the movie. :)

really! about sold out Wall-E. I will go to video store to check Blu-ray disc movie next time.

Back