VRS/Scam/FCC huh?!?!?!

Yes, Deaf service did explain me what happened to FCC. I found out it was scammed! Wow, that is so sucking for us to send out this postcard to wrong address. Whosoever will be in BIG TROUBLE and be fined with illegal scamming to the deaf victims in USA after FCC will investigate who did!!!!!

I don't believe his conspiracy theory.. *shrug*

the post card has website address printed on it "www.vrsca.org" VRSCA - Video Relay Services Consumer Association

and you click on picture of postcard(which you get in the mail) then click on "ACT NOW! Send your comments to the FCC" and you will see the address already provided by the guy in video's page

no conspiracy there right? *shrug*

The guy fails to say that the zip code are different. From shows 20078 To shows 20077-0836

I didn't really understand him - maybe he didn't have good lighting around him or could it be that he looked like a thug?

I am more leery with so-called businesses sending me something in the mail that don't have return addresses and the four digit numbers next to zip codes like 90048-0000.

I don't send this postcard yet then I'm lucky...

And another one from Sorenson

I have VP which is from Sorenson only and whoever have one like mine pls read this:

Sorenson

Hope that help, tho!

This fresh on the vine that it's rumored that Sorenson VRS will probably demand VP's back from deafs who dont sign and send back the FCC card.

Richard

This fresh on the vine that it's rumored that Sorenson VRS will probably demand VP's back from deafs who dont sign and send back the FCC card.

Richard

Stop making shit up. Seriously.

That's not true.

Guess if you have to make up lies then you really don't have a leg to stand on. Grow up.

Stop making shit up. Seriously.

That's not true.

Guess if you have to make up lies then you really don't have a leg to stand on. Grow up.

I agree with VRSTERP... it is out of order! Stop getting a hearsay from making story!

Sheesh! everyone!! Those card is seriously real. I just simply fill that out and mailed it. See that "Sorenson" printed on it and VRSCA address on it. There's no fees man!! As long as you are not paying for "grassroot" support. That's fine.

Don't just throw that away. It came from Sorenson asking for help to stop FCC cutting funds. The more you throw away, Less support!! Which do you want? If you think it's a scam then call Postal Inspection!!!!

Catty

Sheesh! everyone!! Those card is seriously real. I just simply fill that out and mailed it. See that "Sorenson" printed on it and VRSCA address on it. There's no fees man!! As long as you are not paying for "grassroot" support. That's fine.

Don't just throw that away. It came from Sorenson asking for help to stop FCC cutting funds. The more you throw away, Less support!! Which do you want? If you think it's a scam then call Postal Inspection!!!!

Catty
I knew it isnt scam.. I sent mine last week. I also got a call from sorenson ID said "HelpVRS" I wasn't home to answer it.

From Sorenson: FQA... pls read the top one

Hey...

Sorenson VRS: FQA

Pls read the top one u will find that is not true abt daman to take vp back!!! So pls be careful of what u guys read... don't get mistaken of reading or what other ppl said... just go and ask the service at Sorenson VRS or some other kind of VRS vp u have.. ok? Geez... made me more confused of going on like that! Edit: Ahh better yet read the whole thing!! Some of them simlar like someone said if not use vp very long will take it back which is not true so pls read all then u will find one of them abt that as well!! OK!?

JUST DON'T JUMP AND PUSH THE PANIC BUTTON TOO QUICKLY!!

I, too, got one, HELP SAVE VRS (HelpVRS) from my VP...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey...

Sorenson VRS: FQA

Pls read the top one u will find that is not true abt daman to take vp back!!! So pls be careful of what u guys read... don't get mistaken of reading or what other ppl said... just go and ask the service at Sorenson VRS or some other kind of VRS vp u have.. ok? Geez... made me more confused of going on like that! Edit: Ahh better yet read the whole thing!! Some of them simlar like someone said if not use vp very long will take it back which is not true so pls read all then u will find one of them abt that as well!! OK!?

JUST DON'T JUMP AND PUSH THE PANIC BUTTON TOO QUICKLY!!

I, too, got one, HELP SAVE VRS (HelpVRS) from my VP...

2nd that! :rockon: :applause:

Those who hit a PANIC button. Try calling Sorenson Tech support and find out about it. IF they said it's legit. I sure hope any of YOU didn't throw away that postcard! IF you do then Ask them to mail you another one. PLEASE kindly support Sorenson!! So that you can continue to use VRS in near future. Remmy it's a blessing that we Deafie been "jumped" 10 years ahead of Hearing people. Deafie Rules:rockon: :rockon:

Catty

I don't believe his conspiracy theory.. *shrug*

the post card has website address printed on it "www.vrsca.org" VRSCA - Video Relay Services Consumer Association

and you click on picture of postcard(which you get in the mail) then click on "ACT NOW! Send your comments to the FCC" and you will see the address already provided by the guy in video's page

no conspiracy there right? *shrug*

The guy fails to say that the zip code are different. From shows 20078 To shows 20077-0836
in addition to my post above...
NO SCAM OR CONSPIRACY THEORY. The guy in video is just paranoid person!
I knew that the post card was going to be hand delivered to FCC once they collect them from all of you. hence no stamp needed!

Now see this;

VRSCA - Video Relay Services Consumer Association

Q. I received a postcard from VRSCA and I would like to send the reply card, which was included to the FCC. However, I noticed that the FCC’s mailing address on the Web site is different from the one on the card I have. Will my reply card get sent to the FCC?
A. Yes. All of the reply cards that are sent in are actually hand delivered directly to the FCC. The VRSCA organization tried to make it very easy for anyone to send in their own comments to the FCC. The reason for the differences in addresses is because a business reply was used on the postcard so that stamps would not be needed. Please be assured that your reply card will be delivered directly to the FCC. If you would like to use your own postage/stamps, just use the address posted below.
RE: CG Docket No. 03-123
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
445 Twelfth Street SW
Washington, DC 20554

Hey it is not scam, it is all facts... I did got VP ID called "Help" so I did watched it is about FCC yes! no false.. I did send that FCC last week, too.

it is true! no scam.

Back