Vpad WiFi at Star Buck Coffee

yea unless you are at&t dsl customer, you would get free wi fi at any starbucks in usa. or you cud get free 2 hrs wi fi if you register a starbucks card and use it at least once a month.

Bad News, VPAD won't work Wi-Fi Free Hotspot but requres browser,
I hear HOVRS MVP bulti-in browser, will work free wi-fi hotspot after will run VP

You r right! I went to Starbuck coffee. I asked them about this. They said pay 2 hrs. I dropped it there no free wifi.

free wi-fi hotspots wifi cafes coffee shops hotels airports RV Parks

unless if you are ATT DSL subscriber, you can get free unlimited wi fi at any starbucks.

check this - High-speed internet access at Starbucks

or

When you register your Starbucks Card and use it at least once a month, you'll receive two consecutive hours a day of complimentary Wi-Fi, courtesy of AT&T.

unless if you are ATT DSL subscriber, you can get free unlimited wi fi at any starbucks.

check this - High-speed internet access at Starbucks

or

When you register your Starbucks Card and use it at least once a month, you'll receive two consecutive hours a day of complimentary Wi-Fi, courtesy of AT&T.

Bruce77 does not have AT&T phone service area He is only have Verizon (former GTE) phone company when if he have a laptop access to public internet service. He live West coast of Florida like as Pineallas County, Hilsbourgh County through Manatee county.

He can have only 5 choices

1. AT&T Wifi monthly subscription
2. you can register Starbuck card and you use least once a month and you can free 2 hour a day
3. T-Mobile HotSpot and can get free roaming agreement with AT&T
4. Boingo WiFi and can get free roaming agreement with AT&T
5. Wayport and can get free roaming agreement with AT&T

Back